Paco Rabanne 1 Million 0.68 oz Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Felecia F.

BY PACO RABANNE

This high-impact fragrance creates a multi-facetted signature of masculinity. The freshness of grapefruit invites you into this audacious scent, combining in the top notes with mint and blood mandarin. Striking and assertive middle notes follow with a refined yet virile combination of rose, cinnamon, and spicy notes. The base notes evoke the ultimate velvety harmony of leather, white wood, amber and Indonesian patchouli essences. Once combined, the result is not merely one fragrance but an elegant, one-of-a kind intermingling of essences.For the iconic bottle, the house of Paco Rabanne tapped the famous industrial designer Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance. Referencing Rabanne's legendary use of metallic colors in fashion, this bottle reinterprets the simple yet breathtakingly beautiful bar of gold. Its "Wild West" type design is a masculine tribute to the pioneers of our childhood memories. Notes: Frosted Grapefruit, Blood Mandarin, Peppermint, Rose Absolute, Musk, Cinnamon Bark, Blond Leather, Tonka Bean, Patchouli, White Wood, Amber Ketal. Style: Fresh. Spicy. Leather. see more...

Daisy Y.
My husband has this . It smells sweet and it's soft scent. It's the first time he bought it. He usually uses it for work . He's a first time user. It smells high end . I think he got it at TJ MAxx. I don't know the price though.
Paige M.
Vernon, MI
I'm a fragrance model for this particular cologne along with a few others, and this one is by far my favorite! the notes are as follows :
Top Notes: Frosted grapefruit, blood mandarin, and peppermint
Middle Notes: Rose absolute, musk, and cinnamon bark
Base Notes: Blond leather, tonka bean, and amber ketal

I gave my boyfriend this cologne, and I absolutely love it every time he wears it. I would suggest going to a store and spraying it on and wearing it for ~10 minutes before buying it. I get a range of responses of men with this cologne.
Simon  P.
Where do I start! I'm really big on Cologne, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Parfum. I have to say this is one smell good I recommend. You have to actually wear this scent in order to get the full feel of the smell.
The scent is a rich, seductive, clean, masculine I can do anything smell!
I always have people asking what it is that I am wearing. It smells so good that I purchased one for my Dad and he loved it
but I think my Mom likes it more. You won't regret purchasing this.
Jorene A.
Slater, MO
It smells pretty good, but it is a little too feminine for my husband's taste. Although, my husband is extremely picky about cologne. I do think it lasts a long time on my husband's skin and clothes.
Annette G.
Vista, CA
This brand does not get enough praise! It is the perfect men's cologne in my opinion, a real good scent for the Fall and Winter seasons. It's the perfect blend of musky and sweet and definitely a turn-on kind of fragrance. Getting this for a Christmas present!
Emilio G.
THIS SMELLS AMAZING. One of my colognes that I would buy again. It's good for any type of occasion and it does react to your body chemistry so be aware of that. I would say this is more of a fall/winter cologne .. it is a must buy!
Arlando B.
Kansas City, MO
I love this cologne! It has a unique smell and lasts all day. I can even recall waking up the next day and still smelling this fragrance on my clothes. I would love to have more of this fragrance in my collection.
Keoammara C.
Providence, RI
My favorite scent of all time for my significant other. He chose this out of the Sephora's Fragrance Sampler and I was so pleased that he did. Love the concentrated formula as well makes the scent last longer.
Caleb S.
Haskell, NJ
One of my "go to" colognes. With a mix of grapefruit, musk, leather and wood throughout the notes, this scent has an amazing dry-down and smells fantastic throughout the day. Good for any occasion.
Jaren S.
GRAYSLAKE, IL
This is a fragrance that is meant for people who find stuff that quite strong appealing. Do not get it if you are sensitive to certain smells. I did not like this. Good thing I had the trial size one
Rocio M.
Riverside, CA
What brand is this and does it smell good ?
Is the smell sweet?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
Is the smell sweet?? and Is this poplar brand or not??