BY PACKIT

Packit, the freezable personal cooler, keeps anything you pack colder, longer up to 10 hours. There s no need for ice that melts or a bulky ice pack. Simply store packit in your freezer until you re ready to pack it and go. This lunch bag features a gel liner for maximum insulation. Pack healthy foods you never could before. It s like taking your refrigerator with you. see more...

Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
I absolutely love this product keeps my lunch cold you have to put it in the freezer and it's backs like a refrigerator and I just love it it keeps cold for long periods of time I highly recommend this for kids or for even camping trips it it's it's it's a good product and I love it
Tayler M.
Woburn, MA
When I used to have this when I used to go to work, i absolutely loved it and thought it was a fantastic product. It kept everything nice and cold all day long and it's a super cute design.
Amanda B.
Carrollton, TX
This is my favorite lunch box. It keeps my food cold for hours. Sometimes I pack my lunch at 7 am and eat at 1 pm. It holds just the right amount for lunch: my salad container, yogurt, and a canned izze. A lot of my students have it and love it.
soraida T.
Dallas, TX
I bought this as a gift for my mom and she loves it! The only down side of this product is that you can't fit a lot in it. But then again, its a lunch bag. She takes a cold sandwich, a bag pf chips and a drink in her little bag. Its so cute!
Elizabeth S.
Indianapolis, IN
This works well for keeping a small amount of food or beverages cool. There is no need for an ice pack. The downside is the price. At twenty dollars it is quite a bit more than I would want to pay for a personal cooler or lunch box.
Michelle S.
Great lunch box! Fits everything I need for lunch and snacks for the day! It's small and convient and keeps all my food nice and cold so nothing spoils.
Janee M.
Bronx
Awesome for keeping food cool and fresh. They come in all colors. They can be found in most stores. I have brought 2 of these
Caroline c.
Attleboro, MA
I use this as my lunchbox 5 days a week and have been really satisfied with it. It's large enough to bring box leftovers and it keeps everything cold for almost my entire workday.
Stephanie S.