Packit Baby Bottle Bag (Ziggy)

Keep your baby's bottles cool with this freezable bag from Packit. Product Features: Handle makes carrying easy. Insulated interior keeps food and beverages cold. Foldable design makes for easy storage. Exterior mesh pocket keeps essentials handy. Product Details: 9"H x 6"W x 4"D polyethylene /polyester Zipper & velcro closures Wipe clean Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: One Size. Color: Ziggy. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Infant. Material: Polyester/Velcro.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Packit Baby Bottle Bag (Ziggy)!
Tori G.
Love these they are awesome!!! We always have one for road trips or fun outings to keep drinks cold. We used to use them for baby bottles they also worked really well in keeping milk cold!
Jasmine H.
I reaallly like this lunchbag! It's better than an ice pack. It keeps your food as cold as it claims. It costs a lot but it's worth it. It comes in cute colors, is not too big but can pack a good amount of food. It's not a product that you need to replace but if I lost this product, I would rebuy it

Looking for your answer?