(PACK OF 9 TUBES) Crest 3D White ARCTIC FRESH Icy Cool Mint Anti-Cavity & TOOTH WHITENING Toothpaste. Removes Up to 90% of Surface Stains on teeth! REFRESHING MINT FLAVOR! (9 Tubes, 4.8oz Each Tube): Health & Personal Care uploaded by Rachel Jane N.

BY CREST #7 in Toothpaste

Refreshingly cool. Amazingly white. Treat your mouth to a refreshing whitening experience with Crest 3D White Arctic Fresh whitening toothpaste. Designed to remove up to 80% of surface stains, Arctic Fresh toothpaste delivers a whiter smile and lasting freshness. Using an enamel-safe whitening formula, Arctic Fresh toothpaste gently polishes away surface stains with small, micro-cleansing whiteners. For a whiter smile and fresher breath, try Crest 3D White Arctic Fresh whitening toothpaste.

Pack of 9 Tubes, 4.8oz Each Tube; Removes up to 80% of surface stains; Outperforms Colgate Total Whitening in all tests!; Outperforms Arm & Hammer Advance White in all tests!; Micro-cleansing whiteners polish away surface stains

Sara B.
Dothan
Purchased at: Walmart
I have gone back to this toothpaste many times. It honestly has not made my teeth any whiter, and I always forget that in between uses and decide to try it again. It does have a nice minty taste, and keeps your mouth clean. But as for whitening benefits, I do not see them.
Ally S.
Plymouth, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
I heard this stuff works but my biggest concern were the little blue bead type things that were in the toothpaste. I had read somewhere that they get stuck in your gums and cause issues down the road so I stopped using.
Krista M.
Brentwood
This is my absolute favorite toothpaste ! I definitely believe it makes a difference in the overall appearance of my teeth. I drink a lot of caffeine (coffee and brown sodas) so I rely on whitening toothpaste and whitening products to prevent me from losing my pearly white smile ! I recommend this toothpaste , 100%. Wonderful consistency , not overly flavorful or aromatic. Just a great and effective product overall.
Britney P.
San Dimas, CA
Purchased at: Target
I love the cool and fresh feeling after using crest 2D toothpaste.The whitening element is a plus to have in a toothpaste. Everyone in my house uses it. Works well, and I recommend it. We use it on the daily.
anna l.
Seal Beach, CA
Makes your teeth super white.  I get many compliments on my teeth and always recommend this toothpaste to everyone.  I have been using this since I got my braces off eight years ago and it never fails me.  I have even forgotten to brush for a day and when I brush the next day my teeth are instantly pearly again after one brush.
Emily W.
Scranton, PA
This toothpaste was ok, and I used it for a long time because it was what everyone in my household used.  When I started buying my own toothpaste, I strayed away from this brand and have not gone back.  I did not like the little beads in the toothpaste, and have found that I prefer toothpastes that do not have those in it.
Daría R.
Orlando, FL
I see the difference after 2-3 use. I like it because it is simple and quick. It does make my teeth a little bit sensitive but not anything that annoys me. It also lasts for a long time and you don't need to buy another pack for a long time. I would defiantly recommend it.
Kara S.
Seattle
I don't enjoy toothpastes that are extremely minty, because its overwhelming. Crest has always put out a good one that can even get rid of my boyfriends nasty breath. It whitens my teeth, keeps the breath fresh, and prevents my from murdering my boyfriend when he has his nasty morning breath
Olivia B.
Milford, OH
This just works ok. I do not think it actually whitens. I have been using it for a long time and have never seen a difference. I its expensive for what it does. I keep buying it because i am so used to it but if you are really trying to whiten your teeth look for a better product.
Stephanie B.
Columbia
I feel like this brand and flavor gets my mouth clean and feeling fresh at all times.  I have sensitive teeth and it helps them feel protected all throughout the day.  I use it twice a day, in the morning and in the evening.   I would easily purchase again.
Taryn G.
Lewes, DE
How long until you saw results?