(PACK OF 9 TUBES) Colgate Total ADVANCED TOOTH WHITENING Toothpaste. Whitens & Removes Surface Stains! ANTI-CAVITY FLUORIDE, ANTI-GINGIVITIS & ANTI-PLAQUE! (Pack of 9 Tubes, 8.0oz each Tube): Health & Personal Care

BY COLGATE

Refreshingly cool. Amazingly white. Treat your mouth to a refreshing whitening experience with Colgate Total Advanced Whitening toothpaste. Designed to remove up to 80% of surface stains, Total Advanced toothpaste delivers a whiter smile and lasting freshness. Using an enamel-safe whitening formula, Total Advanced Whitening toothpaste gently polishes away surface stains with small, micro-cleansing whiteners. For a whiter smile and fresher breath, try Colgate Total Advanced Whitening toothpaste.

Pack of 9 Tubes (8.0oz each Tube); Removes up to 80% of surface stains; Micro-cleansing whiteners polish away surface stains; Outperforms Crest 3D White in all tests!; Outperforms Arm & Hammer Advance White in all tests!

Dana J.
Huntsville
Purchased at: Target
Colgate is the best on tooth whitening as far as just in a toothpaste. After a week of use, you will see stains disappear and teeth whiten.
The toothpaste takes care of everything you need for gum health.
Sammy J.
Odessa, TX
Not too sure about 9 tubes BUT I will only use colgate for my teeth, my mother had gingivitis until she started using colgate as dentist recommended also I get a lot of compliments on how white my teeth are its great I wont use anything else and neither will family
Kimberly D.
San Bernardino
Purchased at: Walgreens
This tooth paste is really the best when my expectations where really high this tooth paste showed me wrong. People think that it’s going to Erik from one day to other and that not the chase. I would buy things again because two weeks in and I see a change.
Gene H.
Stoughton, MA
I don’t like any of Colgate’s toothpastes due to the thick white rubbery texture of their paste.  I don’t feel like you can break it up to spread across your teeth ever. I’m always spitting out a huge clump of toothpaste when i’m Done.  I don’t feel like the scent of it is strong enough to make your breath fresh either.
Janorah G.
Converse, TX
This is my favorite toothpaste. I love how it leaves my breath smelling fresh and also I noticed that the product speaks for itself. It definitely whitens my teeth and leave my smile looking amazingly white. I would definitely recommend this product because it has done wonders for me!
Tamsin G.
Meriden, CT
When compared to other toothpaste this one has a less satisfying taste. I still feel like it does the job of cleaning your teeth, however, this would not be my first choice. I don't usually buy this one over another brand but sometimes my boyfriend will pick it up.
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀.
new york
Have been using this since I was a kid. Excellent product. Excellent price. Great value. I have always had great experiences with it. It also is good at giving long lasting breath freshening. The price is comparable for lates of the same size bought elsewhere.
Rubi R.
oceanside
I loveeeeee this toothpaste and have been using it since I can remember . My mother started and now I’m using it . Lol I feel like every other one doesn’t make my mouth feel as clean or it doesn’t keep it as fresh as this one . I definitely recommend it !!
Devon C.
Stratford, NJ
This product has helped keep my teeth white and clean feeling. It was recommended to me by a friend, and I was fully on board the instant I used it. The minty flavor makes your breath smell good and makes your moth feel squeaky clean and fresh!
Kaitlin G.
Phoenix
I love Colgate! I love the traditional flavor and feel of toothpaste, and it keeps my mouth feeling fresh for longer than normal. It helps keep my teeth white and I don't have to put a huge amount of effort into brushing to make it effective.