BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice is made from 100 percent fruit juice and is naturally flavored with no sugar added. By using grape and apple juices to add sweetness, Ocean Spray Juice, 101.4 oz, is a sweeter alternative to pure cranberry juice while... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melony T.
Phoenix
LOVE this juice! It’s so yummy! I used to always drink cranberry juice cocktail... which of course means sugar is added. When I saw this sugar free alternative I had to try it! And I was very impressed! When I looked at the ingredients list, I realized that they were able to sweeten the juice with a blend of juices including white grape juice. Such a smart idea! The end result is delicious cranberry juice that’s perfectly sweet and tart, but refined sugar free!
Reeva S.
Vancouver, WA
I love this stuff. I don’t buy it that often, it’s more of a treat! I really like that it’s 100% juice and there is no sugar added and still tastes great! I have to hide it from the kiddos or they’ll drink it all before I get a glass:)
Priscila S.
Dallas, TX
I used these when I had a UTI. They came in super practical because of their size and they are pretty affordable. They are not sweet but that’s not the point. They would also be good for making cocktails.
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
My favorite no sugar added cranberry juice! I drink this stuff daily to get the antioxidants and some vitamins I need. I just love the taste and it not being too sugary.
Ariana J.
East Meadow, NY
Purchased at: Costco
I love Ocean Spray cranberry juice. It’s a great source of vitamins and I appreciate that they make a no sugar option. A lot of people would be surprised if they realized how much sugar is in regular fruit juice. Would definitely recommend.
Julie M.
Salem
Incredible mixer for vodka. Slash of soda and this juice and you’re good to go. I suppose it’s also good for other things, I just haven’t found those other things quite yet. But I do buy this frequently for my adult beverages.
Vane E.
Orlando, FL
You can never have to much cranberry it’s good for you and it helps your digestive plus I like the sour taste it has. They have packs at Walmart or the big sizes if you have a big family I buy it all the the time.
Rachel K.
Monticello, AR
I really like this juice because there is no added sugar unlike cranberry juice cocktail. The flavor is still sweet and very full bodied. I think it makes a great base and is good alone. I would buy again.
Wendy P.
Polk City, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I always try to keep bottles of this on hand I absolutely love cranberry juice it's good for you and surprisingly I didn't know this till just recently but it has 100% vitamin C
Jocelyn K.
I love that it's tangy and not overtly sweetened. It makes an amazing mixer too. I will say that I do not like it warm, I need it to be chilled. Also, great for popsicles.