BeautyEyeEyelinerLakme
Pack of 8 - Eye Liner - Insta Liner (Quick Dry Eye Liner) Black

Pack of 8 - Lakme Eye Liner - Insta Liner (Quick Dry Eye Liner) Black

by Lakme

• Lightweight and comfortable eye make-up for perfect definition. • Water-resistant formula ensures no smudging or smearing. • Deep intense color that does not fade.

I have noticed a lot of Indian women wear this, Are there any Caucasians that have tried this product ?
Start your review of Pack of 8 - Lakme Eye Liner - Insta Liner (Quick Dry Eye Liner) Black!
How would you rate this product?
M B.
Pickering, ON
If you can get your hands on this eye liner - it's a game changer. I wouldn't use any othet eyeliner ever. Favourite.
Ahsaas P.
shimoga
The eyeliner is pretty easy to apply. You can get perfectly winged liner with the help of its rightly shaped pointed brush. It has the matte finish and also dries quickly. It isn’t super black. It is also affordable and worth the price.
urvi J.
delhi
This is my liner since I started using liner!( I have used others too for a try) This is so far the best liner. It gives you matte look on your eyes. The things I want to change is the applicator.
Korakoppula A.
india
It's very very nice and it's set for my eyes and it's non sticky nature attracts us to apply again and again
سانا أ.
Sharjah
This was my very first eyeliner and it was so nice and the brush was so good u could make any kind of eyeliner style .. it was long lasting .. the value for the price was good and this is one of my favorite eyeliner ❤️❤️
Merin C.
BHOPAL
I am using this eyeliner for almost my entire life. No matter how many new eyeliner's I try, I come back to this all the time. This is a must have in your kit. Reasons being; It is very black. It has a very thin tip which helps you to draw a perfect winged eyeliner. Since the tip is thin, you can give shape according to your liking. It is long lasting and gives a matte finish. And for people like me who like matte eyeliner's on daily basis and are looking for something which is affordable and good quality, this is a must buy. The only drawback about this product is, this is not water proof. This can be a draw back as well as a good thing. For people who have watery eyes, I won't suggest this. The reason I find it to be a good thing (not water proof) is because you never find it hard to remove. It can be removed instantly. Good purchase!! ❤
Supriya H.
I use this form 1year this is a great eye liner.this is a waterproof eyeliner..and batter than all liquid liner i used in past..love it..😗