(PACK OF 77 TUBES) Crest 3D White ARCTIC FRESH Icy Cool Mint Anti-Cavity & TOOTH WHITENING Toothpaste. Removes Up to 90% of Surface Stains on teeth! REFRESHING MINT FLAVOR! (77 Tubes, 4.8oz Each Tube)

BY CREST

Refreshingly cool. Amazingly white. Treat your mouth to a refreshing whitening experience with Crest 3D White Arctic Fresh whitening toothpaste. Designed to remove up to 80% of surface stains, Arctic Fresh toothpaste delivers a whiter smile and lasting freshness. Using an enamel-safe whitening formula, Arctic Fresh toothpaste gently polishes away surface stains with small, micro-cleansing whiteners. For a whiter smile and fresher breath, try Crest 3D White Arctic Fresh whitening toothpaste.

Pack of 77 Tubes, 4.8oz Each Tube; Removes up to 80% of surface stains; Outperforms Colgate Total Whitening in all tests!; Outperforms Arm & Hammer Advance White in all tests!; Micro-cleansing whiteners polish away surface stains

Kaliyah D.
New Orleans
Purchased at: Walmart
Crest toothpaste leaves the teeth pearly white and did meet my expectations of keeping my teeth clean. It compares with Colgate with keeping the teeth cleaned and well so I would definitely recommend this product to other buyers.
Colleen K.
Edwardsville
Purchased at: Walmart
The mint flavor is pretty intense but leaves your teeth feeling clean. The only con is how intense the mint is. But very effective in cleaning!
Teddy y.
Flint
This is a great product I use it around my house all the time I would recommend anyone trying it works better than many other brands
Amol P.
Branchburg
Purchased at: CVS
I don't like 3d white tooth paste feeling in my mouth or on my teeth. Its way to harsh and my skin comes off
Nikita M.
Lancaster
Crest 3D Whitening gives my mouth and breath a clean refresh feeling. Also whiten my teeth 2 shades whiter.
Kelcie W.
Murray, KY
Love this toothpaste. Noticeable whitening and reasonably priced- a great every day toothpaste
Star E.
Yuba City
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this, keeps my breath fresh and my teeth super white for an amazing smile. I'm no long scared to show my teeth
Erin C.
love the crest 3d white toothpaste! it has a nice flavor that's not too overpowering. it leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. i have noticed a great change in the whiteness of my teeth. it doesn't happen overnight, but give it a few weeks and you'll see a change too!
Keisha Y.
Martinsburg, WV
I like the crest 3d white if you stick with it then it will help whiten your teeth but try to stay away from things that will ruin this process i dont like the taste either but the product is worth it