(PACK OF 6 TUBES) Crest 3D White ARCTIC FRESH Icy Cool Mint Anti-Cavity & TOOTH WHITENING Toothpaste. Removes Up to 90% of Surface Stains on teeth! REFRESHING MINT FLAVOR! (6 Tubes, 4.8oz Each Tube): Health & Personal Care

BY CREST

Refreshingly cool. Amazingly white. Treat your mouth to a refreshing whitening experience with Crest 3D White Arctic Fresh whitening toothpaste. Designed to remove up to 80% of surface stains, Arctic Fresh toothpaste delivers a whiter smile and lasting freshness. Using an enamel-safe whitening formula, Arctic Fresh toothpaste gently polishes away surface stains with small, micro-cleansing whiteners. For a whiter smile and fresher breath, try Crest 3D White Arctic Fresh whitening toothpaste.

Pack of 6 Tubes, 4.8oz Each Tube; Removes up to 80% of surface stains; Outperforms Colgate Total Whitening in all tests!; Outperforms Arm & Hammer Advance White in all tests!; Micro-cleansing whiteners polish away surface stains

Kristie E.
Clyde, NY
This is the best toothpaste! I like "hot" or very minty long lasting freshness. This is it for sure. It has long lasting freshness. It has perfect grit? Do you call it grit? To make your mouth feel extra clean. Outstanding you won't regret it.
Natalie F.
Glen Spey , NY
Kept my breath fresh, and my teeth squeaky clean!
I love it and would definitely recommend to everyone especially if you’re looking for a good whitening toothpaste
you can defunutely tell the difference in your teeth from continued use of how well it whitens your teeth and removes surface stains
Ashley R.
Thomasville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Since using this toothpaste I have noticed a little bit of a difference my teeth do look more whiter. It’s not a big difference but it’s good enough I do switch toothpaste a lot but maybe if I used just this one for a while I’ll see a bigger difference.
Michelle K.
Chicago
I've used multiple whitening toothpastes, but I always end up going back to the Crest 3D.  The taste is mild, and it's not chalky like some other brands. It whitens my teeth well with little effort. This is my favorite so far and the price is great.
Anastasia P.
Tulsa, OK
Purchased at: Target
I’ve used Crest toothpaste most of my life, and I really like using this brand. It’s effective and worth the little bit extra it costs. Crest products are always a great choice for clean, bright teeth.
Emily L.
Salem , OR
Purchased at: Target
I love this, I find that it really cleans my teeth and keeps my breathe smelling great all day. I have tried others and just keep coming back to this one. I highly recommend.
Alyssa G.
Chula vista, CA
I first tried the 3D toothpaste in the travel size when shopping for something small. After using it a few times i noticed a difference in the whiteness of my teeth. Definitely would recommend this product.
Shelby H.
New Orleans
I like the flavor of this toothpaste. It gives the right amount of foaming action. I don’t like when a toothpaste loses its foam midway through your brushing and you need to get more. I haven’t noticed any whitening but overall I’m satisfied with the product
Madison W.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
Love crest whitening toothpaste. I get compliments on how white my teeth are and this is the only product I use. I do buy it at dollar tree and that is my secret for getting it cheaper! Don’t pay full price!
Jessica M.
Lafayette, LA
Fresh feeling and fresh breath! The whitening power is awesome as well! I'm a smoker and a two cups of coffee a morning girl and it keeps my teeth white! I brush twice a day! Awesome stuff