(PACK OF 6 TUBES) Crest 3D White Anti-Cavity Teeth Whitening Toothpaste. Removes Up to 90% of Surface Stains! Vibrant & Refreshing Mint Flavor! (6 Tubes, 5.5oz each Tube): Health & Personal Care uploaded by Walaa T.

BY CREST

Refreshingly cool. Amazingly white. Treat your mouth to a refreshing whitening experience with Crest 3D White Arctic Fresh whitening toothpaste. Designed to remove up to 80% of surface stains, Arctic Fresh toothpaste delivers a whiter smile and lasting freshness. Using an enamel-safe whitening formula, Arctic Fresh toothpaste gently polishes away surface stains with small, micro-cleansing whiteners. For a whiter smile and fresher breath, try Crest 3D White Arctic Fresh whitening toothpaste.

Removes up to 80% of surface stains; Micro-cleansing whiteners polish away surface stains; Outperforms Colgate Total Whitening in all tests!; Outperforms Arm & Hammer Advance White in all tests!; Gentle foaming action to clean hard-to-reach places

Ali B.
New Port Richey
I don’t know about you but I tend to be an addict whenever I find myself looking for a toothpaste that supposedly makes your teeth super white. Stop looking any further folks, this is the product for you I promise you that. Not only is it really good at making your teeth way and preventing cavities and doing everything that a toothpaste supposedly does but this also leaves your breath superman to you afterwards, which I don’t know about you but that is a serious factor for me when it comes to purchasing a toothpaste again.
Jazmine B.
Mauston, WI
This is the toothpaste for you. It isn't gritty and keeps your teeth looking like a million dollars also the minty flavor isn't so overpowering yunno, if you're not into harsh minty flavor of a toothpaste. Honestly, my favorite toothpaste to use in my mouth to clean my teeth! It's so inexpensive also and you can buy is basically anywhere which is so convenient. So, grab a toothbrush and this exact toothpaste and brush them teeth, it won't disappoint.
Elizabeth N.
Wyoming, MI
I’ll preface this by saying that I am weird about tastes and consistencies. I LOVE this toothpaste. I have never liked a super minty or bubblegum flavored toothpaste and this one has the perfect mint flavor. And it’s not super sticky which I like as well. It also does a great job of actually whitening your teeth.
Megan E.
Boulder, CO
I thought all toothpaste was the same, but my husband insists on Crest. My memory device is "crest is best" so I can remember to get the right toothpaste at the store.  I have tried all the different flavors of crest, but I do tend to get the anti-cavity and teeth whitening brand the most, because those are the two most important reasons to use toothpaste. I think you can tell my my smile that crest works for me.
Asma M.
This toothpaste is great if you have sensitivity and irritable gum. It is very gentle and refreshing while strengthening your enamel without stripping away  the protective layer. It is not expensive and I would recommend it to anyone who needs a gentle toothpaste.
Julianne B.
Utica, NY
I’ve used this toothpaste for years, i do not have sensation teeth so it works great to clean, refresh, & whiten without discomfort. My sister has sensitive teeth & she can’t use it without a lot of discomfort.. so I highly recommend it to non-sensitive teeth people
Christina W.
Cape Coral
I LOVE the 3D white! Even without flossing I still get the white, bright healthy glow in my teeth. Crest always has fresh tasting toothpaste and this is my #1 go to BUT only when my wallet can spare it, which it why I took off a star but it is so worth it!
taite d.
Loves Park
definitely gets my breath tasting minty fresh & my teeth feeling super clean. however i wouldn’t call it a whitening toothpaste. i would say i have been using this toothpaste for quite sometime & have never noticed a change in color.
Taylor M.
redford mi
It’s a really good product I love it as well it definitely refreshes your breath last all day long The price is pretty good I definitely am a repeat user recommend this to others I won’t be disappointed in your results 💯😘
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love the 3D Crest toothpaste. It leaves my mouth feeling so clean and refreshed. Not only that, but it also whitens my teeth beautifully. I am constantly getting compliments from everyone on how white my teeth are.