BY RED BULL

Red Bull Editions: Same Wings, Different TasteRed Bull Red Edition energy drink is a beverage perfect for when you're in need of a boost . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sofia G.
Portage, IN
This is going to give you the energy that you are craving. This is a must have if you work nights and/ or very long hours at work. This will wake you up almost immediately. The best part about this product is that it's literally available almost everywhere you go!
Sarah K.
I don’t normally buy energy drink but these were dropped off by the Red Bull brand ambassadors so I drink them whenever they’re available at my job. These taste unexpectedly like a carbonated juice than an energy drink!
Michaela C.
I love this flavor. I’m not a huge energy drink person but these I will buy every now and then. They can be very expensive for the size and I don’t feel like they give me extra energy.
Hannah G.
East Greenbush
I used to work for Red Bull and I loved this flavor! It tastes amazing and highly recommend it. It’s such a refreshing flavor and does in fact give you the energy you need
Patty a.
Shelby, OH
I bought the red Edition Cranberry Energy Drink on a spur of the moment and have purchased this since hope they keep it in circulation. The flavor of cranberry is so refreshing and the perfect pick me up. I would totally buy this as long as Red Bull makes it.
Vanessa M.
I love the cranberry flavored Redbull. Sometimes the original Redbull is too intense so it is really nice to have a flavored one. It really does taste like cranberry. It tastes like a carbonated cranberry spritzer. Much better in my opinion !
Bec K.
Indio, CA
I love this product so much. It is so amazing and there is no pros or cons to it. The packaging is very nice and sturdy. It really meets my expectations!! I love anything cranberry so this was the best flavor
Kari R.
My favorite flavor of red bull ever . It is light and refreshing and doesn’t taste like medicine and gives you the perfect amount of boost to get the job done
Christina K.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Cranberry Red Bull is my all time favorite of the Red Bull family. It’s taste is out of this world and make me get just the right amount of energy. I love it
Megan G.
Gardnerville , NV
It truly gives you wings! I love using these as a quick pick me up or mixing with alcohol. It is very compact and tasty! I love this flavor the most