MakeupMaybelline
Pack of 6-Volum' Express The Rocket Waterproof Mascara, Very Black03 fl oz

Explosive volume in rocket time! 6X bigger, smoother. Now, the most explosive, beautiful lashes ever! Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Rocket Waterproof Mascara has a patented Supersonic Brush with micro bristles that loads on big, sleek volume...

Anyone who’s tried this- does it keep good volume all day?[product:maybelline-volum-express-the-rocket-washable-mascara,-very-black0.3-fl-oz]
Start your review of Pack of 6-Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Waterproof Mascara, Very Black0.3 fl oz!
Jazmine Z.
Pack of 6-Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Waterproof Mascara, Very Black0.3 fl oz uploaded by Jazmine Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Waterproof Mascara, Very Black0.3 fl oz
This mascara makes my eyelashes look pretty long and I’m very obsessed with it! People always ask me if those are my natural eyelashes or if they are fake.
Emily R.
Austin, TX
Pack of 6-Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Waterproof Mascara, Very Black0.3 fl oz uploaded by Emily R.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Pack of 3-Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Waterproof Mascara, Very Black0.3 fl oz
This mascara works really well! It is truly water proof and for me it works all day. I like the brush because it separates my lashes and applies the mascara evenly. I don’t use waterproof much, but I would rebuy this.
Sydney M.
Penfield, NY
Pack of 6-Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Waterproof Mascara, Very Black0.3 fl oz uploaded by Sydney M.
Purchased at: Target
Have been using this and maybellines “pumped up” waterproof mascaras for so long! Makes my lashes look absolutely amazing. Lasts a while and is not super clumpy. I recommend this to anyone and everyone
Bettina B.
Boston
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Washable Mascara, Very Black0.3 fl oz
WOW! This mascara is amazing. No clumps, Huge lashes. I’m obsessed with this!! Highly highly recommend!
Candy H.
Kingfield
I like how it went on easily & looked beautiful. It was very affordable & I would buy it again. It is perfect as is. I use this 3-5 times per week. Yes I’m going to buy it again.
veara K.
Beach lake
Pack of 6-Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Waterproof Mascara, Very Black0.3 fl oz uploaded by veara K.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Pack of 3-Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Washable Mascara, Very Black0.3 fl oz
I have tried many mascaras in the past few years, but once I tried this one I just stuck with it. I love how it looks and never looks clumpy and I just haven’t found a mascara I like more. it’s cheap and you can find it at basically any drug store. I’ve tried expensive mascaras from Sephora and ulta but never one that I liked as much as this one. it’s really good especially when you don’t want to put a full face of makeup on and need something quick and easy.
Ashley L.
Burnaby
Purchased at: Walmart
I am I love with this waterproof mascara. One of my best purchases ever. It’s very affordable (only $7 cad) and works sooo well I wear this everyday to school and my lashes stayed curled all day without me needing to do touch ups. Totally loveeeee and adore this mascara. I’m already at my fifth bottle and always have a new one in my drawer for backup 🧸🧸🧸💗💗💗
Sydney K.
Ottawa, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this mascara, I have been buying this for years and it is great. The waterproof one stays on my eyes for 24 hours with no issues of smudging. I can work a full shift or have a big night out and I never have to worry. Even tears wont wipe it away. 10/10 looks great on my lashes to, and doesn’t clump together. Its also pretty cheap and lasts awhile
Jessi R.
México
Pack of 6-Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Waterproof Mascara, Very Black0.3 fl oz uploaded by Jessi R.
Me encanta esta máscara de pestañas es de larga duración, el que use es tono negro, me dura todo el día incluso si es caluroso el clima no se corre.
Catalina D.
Temuco
De todos las máscaras de pestañas que he probado en mi vida esta es mi favorita, el cepillo es genial ya que separa las pestañas perfectamente y las peina muy bien, por otra parte la fórmula es buenísima, da volumen al mismo tiempo que alarga y el rimel dura muchísimo en las pestañas