BeautyMaybelline
Pack of 6-TattooStudio Brow Pomade Eyebrow Makeup, Medium Brown011 oz

Achieve the look of full, sculpted, and natural looking eyebrows in three easy steps: outline, fill in with buildable coverage, and blend. It's designed to perfectly match the color of your brows and is formulated for long-lasting, waterproof wear....

Pack of 6-Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Pomade Eyebrow Makeup, Medium Brown0.11 oz This is what I have been using for my brows for over a year now…. And I’m just not happy with it. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Is this a good pomade ?
Start your review of Pack of 6-Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Pomade Eyebrow Makeup, Medium Brown0.11 oz!
Laura H.
Bedford, TX
Pack of 6-Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Pomade Eyebrow Makeup, Medium Brown0.11 oz uploaded by Laura H.
I love this pomade! I've found that a lot of eyebrow makeup ends up having either a red or grey undertone to it but this product is the perfect brown tone in my opinion. The applicator allows you to achieve defined strokes so you get a sharp, clean and still natural look.
Marisol H.
Norcross, GA
Pack of 6-Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Pomade Eyebrow Makeup, Medium Brown0.11 oz uploaded by Marisol H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this eyebrow cream, I recommend it, it blurs them with a small amount. That saves product and the price of the best accessible in all stores.
Marieh  T.
Gotha, FL
Pack of 6-Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Pomade Eyebrow Makeup, Medium Brown0.11 oz uploaded by Marieh  T.
Mis cejas son de mis favoritas y más [email protected]! Siento que sin un buen delineado y maquillaje de cejas un maquillaje no es nada! Jajaja y a mi me encanta esta pomada de maybelline
Liliana A.
N Las Vegas, NV
Pack of 6-Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Pomade Eyebrow Makeup, Medium Brown0.11 oz uploaded by Liliana A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this brow pomade it’s so creamy and stays on all day and it’s way cheaper then Anastasia of your on a budget!!!!
cheryl L.
Pack of 6-Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Pomade Eyebrow Makeup, Medium Brown0.11 oz uploaded by cheryl L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this product! Applys on smooth and has a quick drying time. Easy to use and it comes with a brow brush /spoolie. I got #382 BlackBrown. The formula is wonderfully made! Easy to remove but long lasting! Absolutely Affordable!! I would definitely purchase this again! So far it has last me 4 months and still have half left!
Itzel W.
Mesa, AZ
Pack of 6-Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Pomade Eyebrow Makeup, Medium Brown0.11 oz uploaded by Itzel W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ladies DO NOT USE THIS, I have updated my review because at 1st I LOVED it & over the months I started noticing my eye brows getting bald/thin & I know the only thing I have every used on my brows has been this , so I started doing my research & girl let me tell u the pomade ingredient is what’s balding my brows!!!! Oh my gosh, I guess the gel clogs your pores so your hair falls out and stops growing!!! If u want bald brows this is the thing for you 😂 threw this out & will no longer use this product!! Maybelline Tattoo Studio Brow Pomade 372 Blonde - 0.106oz
Alexis S.
Baltimore, MD
Pack of 6-Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Pomade Eyebrow Makeup, Medium Brown0.11 oz uploaded by Alexis S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Amazing , definitely a go to product. Ir’s expensive and gets the job done. Make sure to always put the cap back on or it will dry out.
Sherley  M.
Temple Terr, FL
Pack of 6-Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Pomade Eyebrow Makeup, Medium Brown0.11 oz uploaded by Sherley  M.
In love with this product a little bit goes a looonngg way! It last all day . Definitely will buy it again!
Cate Z.
Whitewater, WI
Great product and last forever. Only downfall is that it seems to dry out before you have used it all. And I’m starting to thing it doesn’t look as natural as I would like it to look.
crystal O.
Southfield, MI
Pack of 6-Maybelline TattooStudio Brow Pomade Eyebrow Makeup, Medium Brown0.11 oz uploaded by crystal O.
I use this brow pomade every time I wear makeup, it glides on smooth and velvety but doesn't wear off easily. If I could change one thing about this product it would be to make the brush a little bit bigger but I will still be purchasing this product and I recommend this for anyone who has a hard time shaping their eyebrows with pencils.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cate Z.