MakeupMaybelline
Pack of 6-Illegal Lengths Fiber Extensions Washable Mascara, Blackest Black022 oz

Maybelline's first mascara with 4mm of measurable fiber extensions delivers dramatically longer lashes. The Sealing Formula visibly stretches and securely seals fibers to lashes without breaking or flaking. The Fiber-Fix Brush has six different contact...

Have you tried this?
Start your review of Pack of 6-Maybelline Illegal Lengths Fiber Extensions Washable Mascara, Blackest Black0.22 oz!
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
1,864 reviews
Pack of 6-Maybelline Illegal Lengths Fiber Extensions Washable Mascara, Blackest Black0.22 oz uploaded by Bethany A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Maybelline Illegal Lengths Fiber Extensions Washable Mascara, Blackest Black0.22 oz
This is a really great mascara if you’re somebody who likes The look of false lashes but hate struggling to put them on. This helps to build length by adding fibers onto your lashes to give you that dramatic look. The price is completely affordable as well. I go through more of this mascara than any other mascara I’ve ever bought
Perla I.
This mascara lifts my eyelashes and create an extension effect very natural but very noticeable! The eyelashes get extended and got the triple length of the natural length. I was surprised and I loved it!
Blair C.
Wooster, OH
Purchased at: CVS
Applies very evenly and does not clump. Lasts all day long, even stays on while sweating a lot. Comes off with make up remover very easily. Makes my lashes look 2-3x longer than what they actually are.
Chelsea R.
Centennial, CO
Purchased at: Target
I do like this mascara and have found myself over the years coming back to it. However, I do like lash stiletto better. This mascara does dry out fairly quick. It does lengthen and make my lashes look nice for the first couple of weeks.
Amy B.
Muenster, TX
My daughter and I both wear this fiber filled mascara. We love it so much that we have it on autoship on Amazon. It doesn't clump or look chunky on my lashes like other more expensive mascaras we have tried. This mascara, in black, gives a natural extended length to your own lashes. Pack of 6-Maybelline Illegal Lengths Fiber Extensions Washable Mascara, Blackest Black0.22 oz
Jada B.
texas
This mascara is definitely a thinner consistency making your lashes look longer rather than thicker, isn’t very long lasting but it’s great for a natural look
Christy S.
Hastings, MN
Holy cow this mascera is better than I ever expected! I have been wanting lash extensions and remembered they made mascera with fibers. This is one of the few I found and although I don’t notice the little fibers but it separates and lengthens my lashes like no other! The first thing my boyfriend said is did you put your fake lashes on today? And all I used was this! It made my lashes super long just wish they were a little fuller. I recommend this first along with a thicker brushed second coat.
RobandCharity S.
Schoharie, NY
Purchased at: CVS
I love thos mascara for a lengthy yet soft natural look. I also will use it under a bolder mascara, & at the tips after applying a bolder mascara. It dries quickly, and gives makes the lashes slightly curved at the tips.
Laura R.
This is a good mascara!! It gives a good amount of length!!! It definitely compares to the higher end mascara that I love. I feel it could be a little more lengthening, but it does definitelydoes the job. It’s definitely buildable though. I haven’t noticed a bunch of clumping either. I would definitely buy it again!!
Annamarie H.
Charlotte, NC
My absolute favorite mascara! I had lash extensions for years so it was a hard transition when I had them removed. The fibers in this mascara are amazing and they make me feel like I still have long lashes!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...