(PACK OF 4 TUBES) Crest 3D White Anti-Cavity Teeth Whitening Toothpaste. Removes Up to 80% of Surface Stains! Vibrant & Refreshing Mint Flavor! (4 Tubes, 5.5oz each Tube): Health & Personal Care uploaded by Monica G.

BY CREST

Refreshingly cool. Amazingly white. Treat your mouth to a refreshing whitening experience with Crest 3D White Arctic Fresh whitening toothpaste. Designed to remove up to 80% of surface stains, Arctic Fresh toothpaste delivers a whiter smile and lasting freshness. Using an enamel-safe whitening formula, Arctic Fresh toothpaste gently polishes away surface stains with small, micro-cleansing whiteners. For a whiter smile and fresher breath, try Crest 3D White Arctic Fresh whitening toothpaste.

Removes up to 80% of surface stains; Micro-cleansing whiteners polish away surface stains; Outperforms Colgate Total Whitening in all tests!; Outperforms Arm & Hammer Advance White in all tests!; Gentle foaming action to clean hard-to-reach places

Dorothy C.
Severna Park, MD
This toothpaste works really well to protect my teeth and whiten them. The only problem is that this toothpaste, like almost all on the market, contains SLS. I am allergic to this ingredient and it gives me a rash inside my mouth and around my lips, and causes the corners of my mouth to crack.
Katheryn L.
This is a decent value pack but I’m not a huge fan of the taste. If you’re not careful, the paste will dry up and slowly clog the neck of the bottle and have a lot of buildup. I’m not sure if I actually found any whitening effects, but my teeth weren’t worse, so I guess that’s good.
Kaysone P.
Grand Rapids
I love using Crest whitening toothpaste! I’ve used a lot of different toothpastes and it seems to be the only one that I can tell it’s doing it’s “whitening” job. I have used it since high-school and I am now 24.
Karlie B.
Louisville, KY
This is the toothpaste my husband and I use daily. I like that it cleans but I don’t feel like my teeth have become any whiter since using. I like the taste and that my mouth feels fresh after using.
Goth G.
This is a nice toothpaste - I noticed a difference in the color of my teeth very soon after starting with it.  Use it twice a day, and that distinctive coffee drinker smile will fade away, to make you look like an occasional coffee drinker instead.  The taste is pleasant and it rinses off cleanly and easily with no gritty aftertaste.
Sarah N.
Crest 3D is a great toothpaste for whitening if you do not have sensitive teeth. If you have enamel wear or sensitivity, this toothpaste will cause more sensitivity and pain. You will see results though as far as whitening!
Dixie D.
Sacramento, CA
My husband and I love this toothpaste and have used it for years. It leaves the mouth feeling fresh. My mouth is a bit sensitive to some toothpastes (ie: Colgate is abrasive for me) and Crest 3D white is strong without being abrasive. We drink a lot of coffee and this reduces the yellowness in our teeth well.
Betty A.
Norman Park, GA
Crest 3D White is a great toothpaste to use. When I started out my teeth had a sorta dim look but in a few days I noticed they were looking alot brighter.In about 2 weeks I was pleased because my teeth had a beautiful pearl white look.I reccomend this toothpaste to anyone that wants to whighten their teeth.
Megan A.
Fort Walton beach
This is by far the best whitening toothpaste on the market. The taste is not harsh at all and it’s a toothpaste that I can honestly see the difference in when I don’t use this product. I get a freshness of satisfaction once I have completed by brush it’s like you can taste the clean without a burn.
Bobbi M.
Smithland
Crest has a whitening toothpaste that actually works. Plus it leaves your breath smelling fresh and clean. It cost a little more than other brands but it is well worth it.