MakeupMaybelline
Pack of 4-The Falsies Waterproof Mascara Makeup, Brownish Black025 fl oz

Go glam with The Falsies lash effect! The Maybelline New York’s Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof Mascara builds volume for a dramatic false lash look. The patented Spoon Curler Brush loads every lash with Kera-Fiber Formula to instantly build 8...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pack of 4-Maybelline The Falsies Waterproof Mascara Makeup, Brownish Black0.25 fl oz!
Jazmin L.
Palmdale, CA
Pack of 4-Maybelline The Falsies Waterproof Mascara Makeup, Brownish Black0.25 fl oz uploaded by Jazmin L.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Pack of 3-Maybelline The Falsies Waterproof Mascara Makeup, Very Black0.25 fl oz
I like this mascara a lot. It lasts all day and holds up well with sweat or tears. Doesn’t clump my lashes. I recommend it. It makes my lashes look very nice.
Anna P.
Pack of 4-Maybelline The Falsies Waterproof Mascara Makeup, Brownish Black0.25 fl oz uploaded by Anna P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Pack of 3-Maybelline The Falsies Washable Mascara Makeup, Brownish Black0.25 oz
HOLY CRAP! I just purchased this mascara yesterday and if you have shorter lashes this is a miracle worker. You look like you have false lashes and you are beautiful and can work it girl!!! GRAB THIS WHEN YOU CAN!!
Brittney K.
Purchased at: Target
One of my favorite drugstore waterproof mascara. I love that I rarely ever deal with clumping and extends my lashes for a “false look”. I do have a bit of clumping and sometimes a bit of a run of mascara if I get hot or oily.
Cassandra B.
Pack of 4-Maybelline The Falsies Waterproof Mascara Makeup, Brownish Black0.25 fl oz uploaded by Cassandra B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Maybelline The Falsies Waterproof Mascara Makeup, Very Black0.25 fl oz
I have very thick, very long lashes and Maybelline mascaras have been the only ones strong enough to lift my lashes into a lasting, enviable curl! I've bought this product time and again and will continue to do so as long as it's available! Maybe a higher end product would work better, but why mess with perfection?
Alexis B.
Calera, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love falsies!! It really does give you a lot of volume without any clumpy lashes. My step mom got my hooked years ago and I’ve made sure to have one every since for days that I wear light makeup. I love the waterproof one to bind my eyelashes with false lashes so they look like they are just thicker. Beautiful product! One of my faves.
Rosie B.
portland
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Great product bought from tj maxx or Ross at reduced prices. Does in fact clump. Not water resistant completely.
Edna J.
Deer Park
Pack of 4-Maybelline The Falsies Waterproof Mascara Makeup, Brownish Black0.25 fl oz uploaded by Edna J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Pack of 2-Maybelline The Falsies Waterproof Mascara Makeup, Very Black0.25 fl oz
I bought this about a month ago hated! So I put it away, and continued using two face better than sex. Well I ran out and pay day is not today, so I remembered. I remembered I had this one in my makeup box under my bed. Decided to give it a shot again AND I don’t know but after messing with I think I’m in LOVE. I will definitely continue to use it and makes for a great back up mascara. I found it easy to wash off, didn’t get raccoon eyes. It layered nicely and I have short lashes.
Abre S.
O Fallon, MO
Best drugstore mascara hands down. Adds tons of length and volume and doesn’t flake or streak throughout the day. Though it’s waterproof, it’s not impossible to get off and doesn’t break off eyelashes in the process. Great value
Hailee R.
Pack of 4-Maybelline The Falsies Waterproof Mascara Makeup, Brownish Black0.25 fl oz uploaded by Hailee R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this mascara because my lashes do not droop after I apply the product. Most mascaras cause my lashes to droop and not look as flattering but I do really enjoy this mascara. It also never smears and really does do its job at being waterproof.
Jess K.
Arlington
The name says it all! One of my favorite hands down waterproof mascaras on the market. I've tried everything and every price range and I always end up back with either the falsies or the colossal mascara by #Maybelline. Great volume and length and lasts through anything, even a breakup! 😂

Looking for your answer?