BeautyEyeEyeshadowNoBrand

by NoBrand

Description: Creamy formula that allows for a smooth, cool, glide application. Versatile pencil can be used as a shadow or liner. Brand: CoverGirl MPN: 022700577583 Description: Pack of 4 CoverGirl Flamed Out Eye Shadow Pencil 300 Silver Flame - 022700577583 Type: Eye Shadow Pencil Formulation: Crayon/Pencil Shade: Silver Flame 300 Net Weight: 0.08 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pack of 4 CoverGirl Flamed Out Eye Shadow Pencil 300 Silver Flame - 022700577583!
Ashley B.
Slippery Rock, PA
Review for: Pack of 4 CoverGirl Flamed Out Eye Shadow Pencil 300 Silver Flame - 022700577583
Good product. Good price. Last a long time. Covergirl is a trusted brand so I know whatever I buy from them I wont be wasting my money. The color is what I want, and uts easy to use.

Looking for your answer?