MakeupCOVERGIRL
Pack of 4-Clean Oil Control Compact Pressed Powder, Buff Beige 525 035 oz

Oil-absorbers help skin look fresh and naturally beautiful. Wear alone or over your matching shade of CoverGirl Clean oil control foundation to help your look last. Also available in Normal Skin and Sensitive Skin formulas.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pack of 4-CoverGirl Clean Oil Control Compact Pressed Powder, Buff Beige 525 0.35 oz!
Danielle C.
Montgomery, NY
Review for: Warm Beige 540
Not a bad product. I felt that the color oxidized on me a little. It went a little darker then I wanted after it sat. It did help to control my shiny t zone which is a plus. Id just recommend going with a shade lighter then you normally do so that it will end up the proper color.
 Sal C.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Warm Beige 540
I used to use this product over top of my foundation, and o say the least you definitely get what you paid for it. It does not last long on the skin, I found myself having to apply it many times throughout the day. Its hard to find a color that matches your skin tone. Its not the worst pressed powder I've used but I definitely would not re-purchase.
Mary P.
marmora
Review for: CoverGirl Clean Oil Control Compact Pressed Powder, Buff Beige 525 0.35 oz (10 g) by AB
I use this everyday Love the coverage, It has a great clean smell, It’s very light keeps your make up looking great , Takes the shine away leaving skin very natural looking I Would Greatly Recommend This

Looking for your answer?