Replenish your skin with our I'm Real Sheet Mask Collection!Available in in an array of ingredients, the 3-layer pulp sheet is filled with natural ingredients and soaked in different types of enriched essence (Water-type, Micro-Emulsion Type, Milky...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pack of 3 - Tonymoly I'm Real Face Mask 11 Sheet Pack 21ml (33 Pieces Total) Beauty Face Mask Skin Care!
Pack of 3 - Tonymoly I'm Real Face Mask 11 Sheet Pack 21ml (33 Pieces Total) Beauty Face Mask Skin Care uploaded by Yaeliz R.
This mask collection from Tonymoly is AMAZING! It included all of their best selling masks; even their vitalizing "I'm Rose" mask. The collection also includes several kinds of eye patches. So far I have only used the "I'm Rice" and "I'm Green Tea Gel" face masks, and I loved how both left my face feeling refreshed.

Looking for your answer?