MakeupRevlon
Pack of 3-PhotoReady Pressed Powder Compact, Fair/Light 010 025 oz

Pack of 3-Revlon PhotoReady Pressed Powder Compact, Fair/Light 010 0.25 oz

Eliminates shine and evens skin tone for perfected skin in any light. Photochromatic pigments bend, refect and diffuse light to help erase flaws. A micro-refined lightweight texture with a soft, luminous finish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pack of 3-Revlon PhotoReady Pressed Powder Compact, Fair/Light 010 0.25 oz!
Jessica M.
Eudora, AR
Review for: Pack of 3-Revlon PhotoReady Pressed Powder Compact, Fair/Light 010 0.25 oz
This product is okay. When I had it I had to blend it with a lighter powder because of the orange tint it has to it. It did not cover a lot either. I probably would not by this again but it may work for others!
Shai B.
Review for: Pack of 2-Revlon PhotoReady Pressed Powder Compact, Fair/Light 010 0.25 oz
Been using this and the Photoready liquid foundation for years. Makes skin look smooth, poteless, and airbrushed. One of my favorites.
Priyanka R.
thane
I use this powder for an occasion like wedding ceremony, reception, party. I love this powder. Plus its a photo ready press powder. I think it can be made in cream format like other cream base copmact. This is medium-expensive. I will but it again.

Looking for your answer?