MakeupRevlon
Pack of 3-Photo Ready Candid Foundation, Vanilla075 fl oz

Pack of 3-Revlon Photo Ready Candid Foundation, Vanilla0.75 fl oz

Revlon PhotoReady Candid Natural Finish, Anti-Pollution Foundation is a skin care inspired ultra blendable, ultra-buildable foundation. The foundation features antioxidants, anti-pollution, and anti-blue light and best of all, no oils, no parabens, no...

What is the coverage like?
Tiene buena cobertura?
Would you recommend Pack of 3-Revlon Photo Ready Candid Foundation, Vanilla0.75 fl oz for someone with oily/combo skin?
Start your review of Pack of 3-Revlon Photo Ready Candid Foundation, Vanilla0.75 fl oz!
Lori L.
Evanston, WY
1,012 reviews
Review for: Revlon Photo Ready Candid Foundation, Natural Beige0.75 fl oz
My friend gifted me the Pack of 3-Revlon Photo Ready Candid Foundation, Vanilla0.75 fl oz so I could try out the formula. Beautiful formula. Lays nice on the skin. I don’t have a problem with it sinking into my wrinkles or looking dry and cakey, all of which can make me look older than I am. I have really dry skin and foundations can be somewhat uncomfortable throughout the day. But with this foundation my makeup wears well and my skin never feels like it is being leached of its moisture.
Nicole L.
Melbourne Vlg, FL
Pack of 3-Revlon Photo Ready Candid Foundation, Vanilla0.75 fl oz uploaded by Nicole L.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Pack of 3-Revlon Photo Ready Candid Foundation, Buff0.75 fl oz
The shade I used is PORCELAIN..... I'm actually super surprised I got great coverage with one application. I have deep huge pores I always struggled finding products to minimize but my skin appears flawless. It's not heavy, soft to the touch and doesn't feel greasy at all. Gonna be a valuable addition to my makeup bag.
Sherry B.
Dothan, AL
Pack of 3-Revlon Photo Ready Candid Foundation, Vanilla0.75 fl oz uploaded by Sherry B.
I have this in 130 ivory. The color match was decent and the coverage is medium and buildable. I like the pump and light container its great to throw in my purse or overnight makeup. This is by far not my favorite foundation but I would purchase this drugstore foundation again
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
2,151 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Pack of 4-Revlon Photo Ready Candid Foundation, Natural Beige0.75 fl oz
Honestly, I'm not a very big drug store foundation person,but I absolutely love this! I bought it in a pinch because I didn't have the extra money to grab something high-end due to covid. I'm so happy I grabbed this! for me, this is definitely a better foundation for the summer. I have combination skin with pretty bad dry patches so this did cling to them a little bit, but not as much as other full coverage foundations. I use a wet beauty blender to apply this and it's so gorgeous!
Andrea M.
Norridge, IL
Pack of 3-Revlon Photo Ready Candid Foundation, Vanilla0.75 fl oz uploaded by Andrea M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I don't believe in throwing make up away 😌if I know it can be done I put this @revlon candid foundation to use in many any ways I can 🤪 It don't claim to be Matte BUT if you have dry to extreme dry skin this ain't for you!! It's a full coverage foundation for me but if not enough moisturizer added this will get chalky, patchy , emphasize on your pores and them fine lines will be visible 🥴but your girl here 🙋🏻‍♀️ searched and searched ways to keep it somewhat looking flawless but not many like to go thru all that 😉 but after all that preped well it lasts a great long time, didn't brake me out dried fairly and glad I am done with it 😁😂 on to the next! 😊
Annamaria C.
Astoria, NY
1,015 reviews
Review for: Pack of 2-Revlon Photo Ready Candid Foundation, Vanilla0.75 fl oz
Pack of 3-Revlon Photo Ready Candid Foundation, Vanilla0.75 fl oz this was at a store called lots for less in Big Lots very full cover but great for coverup freckles very heavy but not bad .$3.95 great price it was 1 not 2 pack. Shade 250 Vanilla
Tierney W.
Macon, GA
One of the best drugstore foundation out there. It doesn't get the recognition it deserves. Creamy. Excellent coverage. Sets beautifully. No oxidation.
Christina E.
Olathe, KS
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Pack of 3-Revlon Photo Ready Candid Foundation, Vanilla0.75 fl oz
Not sure if this is the actual color I got or not. This foundation is really good! Great coverage, lightweight, and really does look like you have a filter on your face! I love it!
Sierra S.
Spanishburg, WV
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Pack of 2-Revlon Photo Ready Candid Foundation, Vanilla0.75 fl oz
Honestly, I wasn’t expecting much from this foundation. I picked it up on a whim while browsing makeup at Walgreens. First, it matches my skin perfectly which has never happened with a drugstore foundation. I’m usually somewhere between the lightest and second lightest shades but this was a 100% match. Second, the application was flawless. It wasn’t streaky or hard to blend. Third, it’s full freaking coverage! I’ve never had a drugstore foundation that is legit full coverage. Overall, this foundation will be permanent in my makeup collection!
Claudine S.
Review for: Pack of 3-Revlon Photo Ready Candid Foundation, Natural Beige0.75 fl oz
A good medium coverage option at this price point This is a good option for the price. Not as good as the foundation I normally use (It). But at this price point is a good option. Good buildable coverage, but can look a bit cakey in the built up areas needing more coverage, where my normal foundation does not. Finish is very matte
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alyssa V.
Long Beach
il y a 10 mois
Lucila G. il y a 10 mois
I have combo skin and I love it! The foundation it has a natural finish you could easily adapt it to your skin type!!