MakeupMaybelline
Pack of 3-The Matte Bar Eyeshadow Palette Makeup 300034 oz

Pack of 3-Maybelline The Matte Bar Eyeshadow Palette Makeup 3000.34 oz

All eyes on matte! From soft and neutral to sunbaked brilliance, this must-have palette is designed with 12 warm eyeshadow shades that work together to achieve impactful makeup looks. The creamy and blendable formula melts onto your eyelids, while the...

Who has tried this?? I just seen it in Walmart the other day and thought it was so beautiful!😍 I didn’t buy it because I stopped buying Maybelline but this palette is right up my alley.😍😩
Has anyone tried this? Was thinking of buying
Start your review of Pack of 3-Maybelline The Matte Bar Eyeshadow Palette Makeup 3000.34 oz!
Anthony W.
East Alton, IL
Pack of 3-Maybelline The Matte Bar Eyeshadow Palette Makeup 3000.34 oz uploaded by Anthony W.
Review for: Maybelline The Matte Bar Eyeshadow Palette Makeup 3000.34 oz
I like this product, but I wish the shades were a bit more pigmented. But for the price, it is really good, and new makeup lovers will love this product. Overall I would recommend this product to people!!
Esther R.
Meriden, CT
Pack of 3-Maybelline The Matte Bar Eyeshadow Palette Makeup 3000.34 oz uploaded by Esther R.
Review for: Maybelline The Matte Bar Eyeshadow Palette Makeup 3000.34 oz
This is great palette maybelline did it again. This palette is rich , creamy smooth,buttery formula,long lasting,great pigment. Blends super easy, easy to carry around . And they have the perfect color for fall cinnamon bright, sparkles,glittery . The cost is good ,doesn’t crumble, anybody can afford it . Try it .
Aaron 💄.
Dayton, OH
Pack of 3-Maybelline The Matte Bar Eyeshadow Palette Makeup 3000.34 oz uploaded by Aaron 💄.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: , , , ,
These are amazingly pigmented shades. Very cute packaging as well. Easy to blend with a good primer base. Perfect for a Smokey eye. Price is very reasonable for the quality.
Emily B.
Denville , NJ
Pack of 3-Maybelline The Matte Bar Eyeshadow Palette Makeup 3000.34 oz uploaded by Emily B.
Review for: Maybelline The Matte Bar Eyeshadow Palette Makeup 3000.34 oz
I zoomed in on the product to show the wide range in neutrals. Each selection is narrow, and there is nothing to apply it with. However, it’s a nice size to carry many colors with you, and it’s one of the best variety of neutrals I’ve seen in a palette. Great for daytime looks.
angie P.
Oceana, WV
Pack of 3-Maybelline The Matte Bar Eyeshadow Palette Makeup 3000.34 oz uploaded by angie P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: , , , ,
I finally used this and Boy oh Boy are we talking pay off ! It was very pigmented ,superb blending , nice buttery feel that LASTED ! I am so in love with this 💙❤️ I totally recommend it even tho it was my first time trying it ! The packaging was nice too I'm a sucker for mattes so this pallette has blown me away !!!!
Anjali V.
Pack of 3-Maybelline The Matte Bar Eyeshadow Palette Makeup 3000.34 oz uploaded by Anjali V.
Review for: Maybelline The Matte Bar Eyeshadow Palette Makeup 3000.34 oz
If you don’t like full glam looks and wanna keep it simple, this is a good palette for that! It has super easy neutrals to work with and can pretty much go with any outfit! It’s super cheap and easy to take with you on the go! Sometimes I need to apply the same color a few times to get the right pigment, but overall a very easy to use palette!
Petite_aj R.
Galax, VA
Pack of 3-Maybelline The Matte Bar Eyeshadow Palette Makeup 3000.34 oz uploaded by Petite_aj R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Pack of 3-Maybelline The Matte Bar Eyeshadow Palette Makeup 3000.34 oz
My super amazing on the go eye shadow make up all in one ... it is easy to apply it has guide for what is the best color shade combination to wear. Which is really very reliable for me. I often use this product. I REALLY RECOMMEND THIS especially to those who are not super expert on make up cus it has a shade guide at the back. The colors are perfect. I love it
Sophie R.
New York City
Pack of 3-Maybelline The Matte Bar Eyeshadow Palette Makeup 3000.34 oz uploaded by Sophie R.
Review for: Maybelline The Matte Bar Eyeshadow Palette Makeup 3000.34 oz
This product is okay for $10. The quality and pigment is pretty inconsistent but if you use your finger or pack it on you can get some use out of it. I kinda regret the purchase.
Tiffany H.
Pack of 3-Maybelline The Matte Bar Eyeshadow Palette Makeup 3000.34 oz uploaded by Tiffany H.
Review for: , , , ,
I just bought this palette and used it today, this is probably one of my new favorites! The colors are very pigmented and look AMAZING. I'm absolutely in love! They blend well also. Can't wait to create more stunning looks with this palette in the future!
Tabatha H.
Chattanooga, TN
Pack of 3-Maybelline The Matte Bar Eyeshadow Palette Makeup 3000.34 oz uploaded by Tabatha H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: , , , ,
This is a lot smaller packaging and pans than the images I've seen depicting this product, so because of the size disappointment for the pricing I'm removing a star. My fluffy blending brushes are wider than the pan so I have to be very careful to only pickup the product I'm intending. The colors are a fantastic warm blend of neutrals and are pigmented for easy blending.