Pack of 3-Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick, Creator0.17 oz

Intensely perfect, perfectly intense. Ink your lips in up to 16 hours of saturated matte with Maybelline New York's Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick! This highly pigmented liquid matte lipstick features a unique arrow applicator for precise...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pack of 3-Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick, Creator0.17 oz!
Seven Springs, NC
Pack of 3-Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick, Creator0.17 oz uploaded by kristi E.
Review for: Pack of 6-Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick, Creator0.17 oz
I already did another review for this but this shade in particular, I had a couple issues with. One, it is a bit sticky but I use lip balm for that. Its staying power is GREAT, like all the shades, so great that I had to use makeup remover twice to get it off. The other is that the color can be a bit patchy. I’m not a pro by any means so “user error” is not a big stretch but I did not notice this in the other two shades I use. Still, the color is great, vibrant, and I’ll continue to wear it.
Salem, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Pack of 6-Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick, Seductress0.17 oz
This has to be my favorite drugstore lipstick. It really really stays on well! Not only am I constantly snacking throughout the day, but I'm also puffing on a vape pen and it manages to last through that. Make sure you do a thin and even layer otherwise it could get all crusty and weird looking. I only need one swipe then I let it dry and dust it with a bit of setting spray and then it lasts nearly all day! Right now I have about eight different shades but I'm slowly building my collection up!
Finger, TN
Pack of 3-Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick, Creator0.17 oz uploaded by Dana H.
THE BEST COLOR for me in the collection! Dark hair, blue eyed, olive skin girls should ALL OWN this lipstick! SEXY AF! 💜
New Braunfels, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I adore these lipsticks! They last so long, and my lips don’t crack! They have so many different colors too!
Neepawa
This is the only lipstick that I trust to NOT budge at all. I originally just picked it up at a drug store because I liked one of the colors, and was SHOCKED. I'm not usually using a lipstick. And if you eat anything greasy I always end up with the dread smudge on my chin (but what liptsick can hold up to grease?) Answer: THIS ONE. I had to go out and buy more colors to wear! I even wore this lipstick to an outdoor event where I ate all the fair food. I even ate a huge turkey leg and NO MOVEMENT. If it can hold up to a giant greasy turkey leg, it can hold up to anything in my book. The finish I would say is semi matte. It does always have a slight stick to it, which bothered me at first, but once I knew for sure it wasn't moving off I actually kind of enjoy it! I always put lip balm first before this lipstick.
New York
Pack of 3-Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick, Creator0.17 oz uploaded by Massiel D.
Es que amo el color, es mi parte favorita de estos productos; la gama diversa de tonos que tiene que van bien con todo tipo de pieles. Este pintalabios dura todo el día puesto y no se quita. Me encanta su fórmula😍
Pack of 3-Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick, Creator0.17 oz uploaded by Mackeup R.
I love this shade it is so natural it take a few time (2 min) to dry and it stay on the lips all the day, you sleep with this 🤗
Pack of 3-Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick, Creator0.17 oz uploaded by Mane G.
Really good and as its name is super stay. I use really often and I has full coverage and is longwearing