MakeupMaybelline
Pack of 3-Great Lash Washable Mascara, Brownish Black043 fl oz

Pack of 3-Maybelline Great Lash Washable Mascara, Brownish Black0.43 fl oz

Maybelline New York Great Lash Washable Mascara has a lash-doubling formula that glides on smooth to build great-looking lashes. The lash-building brush makes it easy to get a full lash look. Washable formula; also available in waterproof formula.
Start your review of Pack of 3-Maybelline Great Lash Washable Mascara, Brownish Black0.43 fl oz!
Penny W.
Salem, VA
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Maybelline Great Lash Washable Mascara, Very Black0.43 fl oz
My favorite mascara. It's simple, but it does what it needs to do. It lengthens and defines my lashes without getting them overly clumpy. Not too expensive and gets the job done.
Jocelyn V.
Santa Maria, CA
Review for: Pack of 6-Maybelline Great Lash Washable Mascara, Brownish Black0.43 fl oz
It’s great for small eyelashes. After some coats your eyelashes really pop out. I love the brush it really levels up my eyelashes!
lauren K.
Review for: Pack of 3-Maybelline Great Lash Washable Mascara, Very Black0.43 fl oz
Such a great mascara! This is pretty much the only mascara I've ever used and I love it. It is affordable and doesn't wash off when you swim. I have very straight and short eyelashes but this mascara really adds volume and length. Highly recommend!
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Maybelline Great Lash Washable Mascara, Very Black0.43 fl oz
I honestly don't get the hype of this mascara. It is mediocre at best. It runs, smudges, and flakes with minimal activity. It doesn't lengthen or add volume. It does make my lashes darker but that's the only good point I've found this mascara to have. I've used cheaper mascara that works so much better. I wouldn't recommend this or buy it again myself.
Maria B.
Randolph, WI
Review for: Maybelline Great Lash Washable Mascara, Very Black0.43 fl oz
This mascara is definitely a go to for me. I like the small wand because it lets me have a lot of control and be very precise. I like how it looks more natural but still lengthens. I use this mascara almost every day. It is very long lasting but easy to remove. Solid five star rating!
Lourdes J.
Doral, FL
Pack of 3-Maybelline Great Lash Washable Mascara, Brownish Black0.43 fl oz uploaded by Lourdes J.
Review for: Maybelline Great Lash Washable Mascara, Very Black0.43 fl oz
Esta mascara me encanta, normalmente mis pestañas no se ven pero este producto hace que se vean fabulosas, me dura todo el dia, no se crean grumos y el precio es bueno. El producto vale la pena comprarlo. Es uno de los que siempre tengo en mi bolso. ♡ Lo recomiendo 100%
Patricia T.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Maybelline Great Lash Washable Mascara, Very Black0.43 fl oz
This is a very high quality mascara. The price is excellent and it lasts a lot. I used it for about 6 months and I loved how my lashes curved and looked longer. I would buy it again. The problem is that I like to try new things but I would buy it. I recommend this to you. My sister bought it because I told her.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...