MakeupMaybelline
Pack of 3-Full 'N Soft Washable Mascara, Very Black028 oz

Pack of 3-Maybelline Full 'N Soft Washable Mascara, Very Black0.28 oz

Get full, thick silky-soft lashes with Maybelline New York's Full `N Soft Washable Mascara! Enriched with Vitamin E, the advanced thickening formula creates full and healthy-looking lashes that are silky-soft. With its Quick Dissolve System, the...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pack of 3-Maybelline Full 'N Soft Washable Mascara, Very Black0.28 oz!
renee M.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Maybelline Full 'N Soft Washable Mascara, Very Black0.28 oz
I love love love, love love love, love love LOVE this mascara. I've tried drugstore, high end, you name it, I've probably tried it. But this mascara, for me, beats them all. It's the one I'm always reaching for. It's long lasting (I work 12 hour + shifts). It gives me the volume I want and is easy to apply.
Emily P.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Maybelline Full 'N Soft Washable Mascara, Very Black0.28 oz
Love this mascara. I always go back to it even when I try other brands. It’s really does a great job of making your eye lashes look FULL. I’ve been asked while wearing it if I was wearing false lashes. And also I like that it doesn’t transfer to the skin like other “full mascaras” do.
Jodi M.
Hernando, MS
Review for: Maybelline Full 'N Soft Washable Mascara, Very Black0.28 oz
I have used this forever. I wear contacts and never had a problem with this mascara bothering my eyes. My lashes are always soft even with mascara on. I LOVE this mascara!!
Cassiopeia B.
Natchez
Pack of 3-Maybelline Full 'N Soft Washable Mascara, Very Black0.28 oz uploaded by Cassiopeia B.
Review for: Maybelline Full 'N Soft Washable Mascara, Very Black0.28 oz
This is the best mascara I've had so far! It doesn't dry out my eyelashes, it adds length and volume to my lashes, plus the brush/packaging is the perfect size! I think your lashes will love it too! (Highly recommended) Pack of 3-Maybelline Full 'N Soft Washable Mascara, Very Black0.28 oz

Looking for your answer?