MakeupMaybelline
Pack of 3-Fit Me Shine-Free + Balance Stick Foundation, Toffee 330 032 fl oz

This lightweight gel foundation has an exclusive anti-shine powder core that instantly dissolves excess oil. Pores look minimized and skin stays shine-free for ten hours. This oil-absorbing foundation stick goes on creamy and blends into a natural...

Is this easy to blend with a beauty sponge?
Start your review of Pack of 3-Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free + Balance Stick Foundation, Toffee 330 0.32 fl oz!
Amanda B.
Brookhaven, MS
Review for: Pack of 2-Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free + Balance Stick Foundation, Coconut 355 0.32 fl oz
Easy to use , I use it for contour and foundations! No mess. It’s not oily like the foundation but setting spay makes it totally matte. Also you can build up coverage.
Dominic N.
Killeen, TX
Pack of 3-Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free + Balance Stick Foundation, Toffee 330 0.32 fl oz uploaded by Dominic N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Pack of 4-Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free + Balance Stick Foundation, Toffee 330 0.32 fl oz
I like this one it’s one of the best foundations I’ve used if you don’t believe me look at the results ❤️
andrea T.
Harker Hts, TX
Pack of 3-Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free + Balance Stick Foundation, Toffee 330 0.32 fl oz uploaded by andrea T.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free + Balance Stick Foundation, Toffee 330 0.32 fl oz
So this picture is of a brand new stick but it’s my long overdue second one. My toddler opened my way expired other one and used it as a crayon but that’s okay because it prompted me to get a new one. I found this by looking up wedding makeup and have used it ever since. It held up well on my wedding day with good primer and setting spray. I’m light skinned and I should have said sooner I use this for contour or like a bronzer. It works for me. The color is on point. I’m neutral as far as I can tell. I will say I can kind of see it set into my pores up close. I can’t use this everyday.
Marissa J.
Ann Arbor, MI
Review for: Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free + Balance Stick Foundation, Coconut 355 0.32 fl oz
Perfect for contouring. Blends easily, but the shade range of this product is lacking.
Tiana B.
Romulus, MI
I used this more as a contour tool it is very creamy and soft, its totally worth it.. Definitely something kept in my makeup. Always.
ZamaNdoni M.
Pretoria
Pack of 3-Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free + Balance Stick Foundation, Toffee 330 0.32 fl oz uploaded by ZamaNdoni M.
It gives you full coverage. It’s amazing. It’s affordable and not expensive, which is great. I don’t think there is anything I would change with this product, it’s already amazing. I currently have the tube and really just move to using the stick honestly. #Maybelline #Essence #Makeup