MakeupMaybelline
Pack of 3-Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid Lipstick, Pink Charge026 oz

Drench your lips in sensuous, vivid color with this liquid lipstick. Pure pigments collide with a creamy liquid base for a velvety-soft, cushiony feel. The result? A high-impact lip that stands out!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pack of 3-Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid Lipstick, Pink Charge0.26 oz!
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid Lipstick, Pink Charge0.26 oz
This is my favorite electric pink! Stays on all day and so easy to apply. It’s such a bargain for what you get. Also it’s great at not sticking to your teeth because it dries Matte. My friends love it.
Brooklyn, NY
Honestly this is one beautiful color to me is like a barbie color. I love it and it doesn't leave my lips too dry I recommend this product Pack of 3-Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid Lipstick, Pink Charge0.26 oz
Greenville, MI
Pack of 3-Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid Lipstick, Pink Charge0.26 oz uploaded by Sonya W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I wanted to love this. I love the colour and the application. It has a very strong chemical smell though that I can best describe as just like paint. It is not sticky and feels nice I'm just not sure I want to smell it for very long or have whatever is giving it that smell near my mouth.
Milton, ON
The application was nice on my lips, but I felt like I had to apply a lot to show the colour. The colour didn't suit me at all but I would try a deeper brown or red instead. Easy to remove and a good price. Nice small tube.

Looking for your answer?