MakeupMaybelline
Pack of 3-Brow Drama Sculpting Eyebrow Mascara, Soft Brown023 fl oz

Pack of 3-Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Eyebrow Mascara, Soft Brown0.23 fl oz

This eyebrow gel mascara tames and fills unruly brows for sculpted, full eyebrows. Packaging may vary, what you receive may not be what is reflected on site.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pack of 3-Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Eyebrow Mascara, Soft Brown0.23 fl oz!
Anastasiia S.
Manassas, VA
It’s one of the best eyebrow mascara. It has a good color pigment. The sculpting ball brush is very comfortable in applying the tint on the eyebrows. Just one thing I’m still thinking about - it’s not too much color for me, not that deep pigment as I tried a different brand. But probably that’s because my maybelline brow tint is a little bit old right now haha. I just need to get a new one to make sure. But I definitely recommend this one!
Kaitlyn M.
Fort Johnson, NY
Pack of 3-Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Eyebrow Mascara, Soft Brown0.23 fl oz uploaded by Kaitlyn M.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I really like this brow gel. It helps with shaping my eyebrows and it darkens my eyebrow hairs. It lasts all day and my eyebrows dont smudge when I use this.
member-669791
Pack of 3-Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Eyebrow Mascara, Soft Brown0.23 fl oz uploaded by member-669791
Review for: Pack of 4-Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Eyebrow Mascara, Soft Brown0.23 fl oz, Pack of 6-Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Eyebrow Mascara, Soft Brown0.23 fl oz, Pack of 2-Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Eyebrow Mascara, Soft Brown0.23 fl oz, Pack of 3-Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Eyebrow Mascara, Soft Brown0.23 fl oz
I will try first time this producte. Hope I wil not be dissapiointed in this two producte. Lets try now. I wil tell my opinion.
Julia N.
If you already have a decent amount of eyebrow hair this is your product. It’s so easy to run the little brush through your brows and keep them in place. This will hold your brows all day long and it’s super good for on the go.
Uliana I.
It may make brows more sculptured but I haven’t noticed a big change. Also it doesn’t fix brows at all.

Looking for your answer?