Vitamin E complex contains nutrients and moisturizes Leaves no filmy residue

3 Bars of Dial Gold Classic Deodorant Soap (4oz Each Bar); Helps Keep Your Skin Feeling Young, Clean & Fresh!; 12 Hour Odor & Deodorant Protection; Help Retain Your Skin's Natural Moisture; Help Leave Skin Feeling Naturally Healthy - NOT Tight & Dry!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (PACK OF 3 BARS) Dial Classic GOLD Antibacterial Bar Soap. Round the Clock Odor Protection. Leaves Skin Smooth & Radian! Hypo-Allergenic. Great for Hands, Face & Body! (3 Bars, 4oz Each Bar) : Beauty!
McGrady
Dial Gold Bar Soap is my favorite soap to use for my body, face, and my nose piercing! It does not dry my skin out or irritate my skin. It is very affordable and definitely worth it for the price. If you have sensitive or dry skin that tends to get irritated this is the product for you. Dial® Antibacterial Deodorant Gold Bar Soap
We have been using this soap for years. My daughter used to get bad “in-growns” (for babies) when she was months old and this was the only soap we could use because it is antibacterial. It can make your skin dry but we wouldn’t use any other soap for sensitive skin.
Cape May Ch, NJ
What my tattoo artist recommended I use to wash my arm after my tattoo. It worked well, kept my tattoo clean and moisturized. It wasn’t expensive at all. He was very specific about not using fragrance soap. I would recommend using for after tattoo care.
Cumming
The only soap I use! When I got my last tattoo, the artist recommended I pick this up. It helped it heal perfectly and keeps it looking good! My dermatologist also recommended this for my acne, so I just can’t say enough good things about this soap!
I like the product because if The fact that its hypo-Allergenic, for multiple parts of the body and that it provides oder protection. I would say that’s affordable and would definitely recommend for anyone look for cheap alternatives.
Crossett
I have struggled for years with sensitive skin and could not find a soap that would not break my skin out. This soap cleared up my breakouts and left my skin feeling refreshed and clean! I love it and can’t use any other soap!
The Woodlands, Tx
An all around great cleansing bar! For basic washing of the body and any rashes or skin abrasions you want to keep clean. Very affordable and you can find it almost anywhere.
Millsboro, DE
I use to work EMS so I was always around germs and I never truly get clean unless I was using dial antibacterial! Definitely think this helped kick a lot of sickness
Fall River
Soap is good I like to use dial to wash things like new piercings and such because it is usually unscented and gentle. Is a good bar of soap and definitely affordable. I would recommend to others get 3 in pack
Palmdale, CA
These are good for everything. Face , hands , body , all things skin this works great , it’s effective and all for a great price very affordable without a doubt . Highly recommend to anyone with dry skin

Looking for your answer?