(PACK OF 3) ABSOLUTE NEW YORK HD Flawless Loose Setting Powder - BRIGHTENING BANANA [e]

BY ABSOLUTE NEW YORK

setting powder see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brandi S.
At first it took  me awhile to figure out a method that would allow this to not look patchy underneath my eye area. I realized that it was settling into the concealer when the concealer was too wet so now I've been allowing my concealer to sit fro 1-2 minutes and that allows the concealer to dry down a bit so that it would not make my under eye area appear dry or patchy! I really love this powder and I'm almost out so I will be purchasing another one very soon!
Nalissa D.
N Highlands, CA
I found this powder at marshalls and been using it since. It is a really fine and soft powder. NO FLASHBACK!!! Honestly my favorite powder. Leaves you looking smooth. I highly recommend.
Taylor B.
Debary, FL
Love love love!! I found this at Tj maxx & it sets my makeup so well! Great for combination skin!!