(Pack of 2)sally Hansen Lip Inflation Plumping Treatment (Sonic Plum) Sealed Full Size.

BY SALLY HANSEN

(Pack of 2)Sally Hansen Lip Inflation Plumping Treatment (Sonic Plum) Sealed Full Size. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carey R.
Anderson, IN
This lip plumping treatment is no joke! I saw immediate results after using it for the first time. You can feel the product working after it is applied. It keeps my lips looking full for several hours. I use this product anytime I leave the house. I highly recommend this product.
Ashley D.
Austin, TX
I love this product so so so much! It really works to plump my lips and moisturize them! My lips feel so smooth after applying the product and it is very effective and the results are long lasting! I recommend!
mindy j.
917 middle fork Salyersville, KY
This product is amazing if you ever want good stuff this is where to go I've never bought nothing bad yet. I'd definitely recommend it
Angela W.
Richardson
It was okay. I did not think it really did anything for my lips at all. Was a little tacky and took a while to dry.