Makeupwet n wild
Pack of 2-MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Shimmer Eyeshadow,Fairytale Ending10 ea

The MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Shimmer Eyeshadow has a lightweight formula that provides vibrant, long lasting color that stays put on your eyelids. Its' silky formula applies evenly and smoothly with a high-shine, glistening finish. The pearl pigments...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pack of 2-Wet n Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Shimmer Eyeshadow,Fairytale Ending1.0 ea!
Dena T.
Eugene, OR
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Wet n Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Shimmer Eyeshadow,Fairytale Ending1.0 ea
Ok I bought this for my daughter to use on her hair for crazy hair day not at all thinking that I would try out the second tube. It’s a two pack by the way. This stuff was so pigmented and did not smear, I was so impressed! I literally had to use coconut oil that night to get it off my eyes. It is definitely not the same Wet N Wild I used in high school. Pack of 2-Wet n Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Shimmer Eyeshadow,Fairytale Ending1.0 ea
Cassandra B.
Pack of 2-Wet n Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Shimmer Eyeshadow,Fairytale Ending1.0 ea uploaded by Cassandra B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely adore this eyeshadow!! I got it in fairytale ending which I just now realized us a shimmer and not a metallic, although it has strong gold undertones! It was on sale for a ludicrously low price and now I'm realizing I got a steal of a deal! I would buy again, especially for that price
Samantha H.
Frenchburg , KY
Pack of 2-Wet n Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Shimmer Eyeshadow,Fairytale Ending1.0 ea uploaded by Samantha H.
I received the shade Goldie Luxe in my #PartyPrepVoxBox and it’s supper pretty. This would be great for a cut crease, it’s creamy and goes on very nicely. I definitely recommend this product. It stays all day!
Kirsten L.
Orlando, FL
Goes on your eye pretty well, but it’s definitely not for everyday use. This is a once in awhile used product.
Kamalani W.
Rockford, IL
Pack of 2-Wet n Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Shimmer Eyeshadow,Fairytale Ending1.0 ea uploaded by Kamalani W.
Not as glittery as I’d like but still a very beautiful color! This dries very fast and doesn’t apply sticky or cause irritation!
Brianna M.
Marion, IN
Pack of 2-Wet n Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Shimmer Eyeshadow,Fairytale Ending1.0 ea uploaded by Brianna M.
I loved the shimmer that stayed and lasted all day. It goes on exactly where you put it and dries quickly so as long as you let it dry before you open your eyes fully again it will stay where you want!
Cristina C.
El Centro, CA
I didnt like it. The color doesnt show at all. Its hard to blend. I will keep trying it and put on top a similar color to it.
Daisy S.
Forest City, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
I do not love this eyeshadow because it has a weird feeling to it but the thing with me is that I don’t usually use liquid eyeshadow, it does need improvement but it might just be the color.
Becky S.
1,636 reviews
I've reviewed several of these but as partI'll specifically talk about this shade. I bought this last holiday season when rose gold shimmers and glimmers were having another "moment". It was under $5 and since I just bought a nearly identical product/ shade in the Lime Crime Diamond Dew line I figured I'd compare. First the cost for the Lime Crime is pretty high considering...and it is a no contest win for Wet n Wild with regard to practicality of packaging and ease of wand use. Both have flecks of silver and gold glitter with the rose but this one is less sparse meaning better coverage.
Ayanna L.
Philadelphia, PA
This liquid eyeshadow is my favorite! The light lilac color is so perfect for a natural every day look when used alone; it looks more like a light lilac champagne.  But when you top it on top of other shadows, say pinks and purples, the shimmer really shines through and elevates your whole eye look.

Looking for your answer?