Pack of 2 Tim Horton's 100% Arabica Medium Roast Original Blend Ground Coffee, 32.8 oz uploaded by Alexandria D.

BY TIM HORTONS

With Tim Hortons ground coffee, you can enjoy the Tim Hortons taste you love at home, one delicious cup at a time. 100% Arabica Medium Roast Coffee. Ideal for Automatic Coffee Makers. The secret to our great tasting coffee comes from using our own...

Buy on Amazon
Marisa A.
Ballston Spa, NY
To be honest it tastes rather similar to Duncan Donut's coffee that is sold in super markets. Not bad at all, just similar to DD coffee.  The thing is I like my coffee really strong and pungent and don't mind it being sort of acidic as some may say. This is a blend if you want something mellow and smooth on the palette.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Some cats do very bad with dry foods containing any grain while other cats live until a very old age eating foods with grains. The important point here is to choose a meat based dry cat food with no by-products or fillers such as corn or soy, wheat, white rice, artificial flavors or colorants, etc.
Hira J.
Linden, MI
It's good cheap and affordable. I really like this coffee and it's easy to make. It's not super strong but strong enough for someone who doesn't like super strong coffee. I would recommend to others
Brittany B.
Woodville, OH
Tim Horton’s original blend is extremely good. Compared to others, it is such a smooth, delicious coffee at a reasonable price. I will definitely buy this coffee more often.
Emily C.
Best coffee hands down I wish there was one by where I live. So smooth no bitter aftertaste. I make sure every time I go to Canada or anywhere where they have a Tim Horton’s that I indulge!! Yum yum yum
Brooke S.
Allen park , MI
Use his for my regular coffee pot. This is by far the best blend of coffee I've ever drank. I drink coffee every single day and I cannot go without my Tim hortons! I buy every single time I run out, no more store bought kind!
Gladis T.
This is a great brand and it is full of flavor. It is affordable and easily found in any grocery. It meets the family's expectations.
Shelby H.
Wish I had more stars to rate this. I order this product online since we have no hortons here in Arizona. I will forever be a huge fan.
Tanya G.
Blanco
This coffee is delish! I found it in Canada & haven't found it since. Fresh, nice roast!
Heather A.
Clearwater , FL
Best coffee in the world. Hard for me to find when I do I make sure that I get some. Best