GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateSugar Babies

Pack of 2 - Sugar Babies Milk Caramels Candy(6 Oz) Boxes

by Sugar Babies

1420053545, SUGAR BABIES THTR 6oz, Size -6oz, Weight -6, st4645* 2 pcs

Pack of 2 - Sugar Babies Milk Caramels Candy(6 Oz) Boxes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pack of 2 - Sugar Babies Milk Caramels Candy(6 Oz) Boxes!
Matrisha B.
Gladwin, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
I enjoy these now and again. Soon as I eat one I regret waiting so long since I had one. After eating a few I remember why it has been so long. They get stuck on your teeth and very hard to get off your teeth. The flavor is amazing though.
Frances B.
Talladega, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
What can I say I've loved sugar babies since I was a child that chewy sweet flavor is so good and the are very reasonably price in my opinion you dont need to change anything about them so I recommend you go and get you some and see what you think about them
Jannette A.
Fountain, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Simply delicious!! I love caramel and chocolate and this combination is great. The chewy caramel gets stuck on my teeth but nothing serious. The flavor is amazing. I would repurchase again because is worth it.
Beverly P.
Anniston, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This little 6 pack of sugar babies are so small but yet have such a huge taste I mean how does so much get in to something so little wow makes you wonder great candies Pack of 2 - Sugar Babies Milk Caramels Candy(6 Oz) Boxes
Fatima E.
Dearborn, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Yummy Good tasty brand very yummmy candy type!!!!!!! Yummy so good Tasty!!! Brand
Amy B.
Reedsville, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Omg! This candy is awesome. Love it. Always get it when ya go to the movies!! Now since this came up on a review, I'm hungry for them. Don't change them. Been eating these since I was a kid.
Terese Emmory L.
Newaygo
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Must have candy for movie night or study night! It’s been a family favorite for over 40 years!
Valencia  M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Sweet, sticky, and full of nostalgia. Sugar babies are simply delicious. They are totally worth all the ooey gooey-ness that’s going to be stuck between your teeth. I like them best while taking in a flick.
Kelli L.
Hartsville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are great tasting and have been around for years. If you like caramels, you will love these. The suckers are the best!
Lynn N.
Meridian
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Great little candies from my childhood. One of the few things that are still just as good now as it was back then.

Looking for your answer?