BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lip Gloss SPF15 (Peach Fusion 117) see more...

• How long does this last throughout the day?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brittinie L.
Brittinie L.
Fence, WI
Love this color and definitely worth it since there is 2 of them. Recommend this to anyone.
Josie A.
Josie A.
Great price for a pack of two. Stays on all day and very soft color finish.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
San Diego, CA
I like this lip gloss because it hydrates a lot better than other lip glosses and it lasts longer than others too. I usually use this one at night only because I like a more subtle look for day time, but this one definitely creates a pop! Only downside to this is that it's leaked in my purse before so try to make sure it stays upright if you can.
Jess F.
Jess F.
Clearfield, UT
I really like the moisture renew because I had really dry, cracked lips. The packaging was nice and the shad worked nicely w/ my complexion. It wasn't too expensive. I haven't ran out yet, but I will be buying it again.
shannon s.
shannon s.
Winchester, IN
I am big on being able to taste product after application and if i taste anything I won't use it. Though the pigment was subtle enough for me I couldn't use due to the taste.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
RímMel london products I love, but this is one of my favorites, I love the effect that leaves, in addition to its effect is long-lasting. I love, is fantastic.! so I recommend this product is very good
Barbie S.
Barbie S.
Rimmel glosses are good quality compare to other drugstore glosses. There a bit sticky but have great pigment
Trishaa B.
Trishaa B.
Otter Lake, QC
This one is just ok it does leave my lips feeling sticky and needs many re applications throughout the day
Jordana C.
Jordana C.
Totally my favourite brand of lip gloss!! Stays on all day!! I have every colour!
Kiran K.
Kiran K.
Very nice subtle colour.. gives a natural look with a shine.. nice and moisturising whereas some product dry lips, but this feels good..
Allie S.
Allie S.
How long does this last throughout the day?