BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lip Gloss SPF15 (Peach Fusion 117) see more...

• How long does this last throughout the day?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lip gloss is something I enjoy wearing sheer not built over lipstick as a topper for just another layer as I like a more natural look. I’ll do a little lip liner and gloss and I’m happy. This one is great and it has enough pigment coverage to keep me happy. Gorgeous color.
Keely C.
Evansville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful colors. Beautiful skin. Beautiful results. What more could you want?! Maybe like one hundred of these packages? Uhm yes! I’ll take all of them. Every size, every color. I’m sold. If you don’t like them...idk what to say.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ordered this item and got it today, the color in the photo compared to what you actually get is not even close. I was looking for a color just like the photo, and I'm SUPER disappointed in this.
Christina S.
Glassboro, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite lip glosses out there. Great value and price ! I do reapply it. I am a repeat user and I will continue to buy this product! Packaging is ok lol .
Aimee S.
San Diego, CA
I like this lip gloss because it hydrates a lot better than other lip glosses and it lasts longer than others too. I usually use this one at night only because I like a more subtle look for day time, but this one definitely creates a pop! Only downside to this is that it's leaked in my purse before so try to make sure it stays upright if you can.
Jess F.
Clearfield, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the moisture renew because I had really dry, cracked lips. The packaging was nice and the shad worked nicely w/ my complexion. It wasn't too expensive. I haven't ran out yet, but I will be buying it again.
shannon s.
Winchester, IN
I am big on being able to taste product after application and if i taste anything I won't use it. Though the pigment was subtle enough for me I couldn't use due to the taste.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
RímMel london products I love, but this is one of my favorites, I love the effect that leaves, in addition to its effect is long-lasting. I love, is fantastic.! so I recommend this product is very good
Kyla D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is honestly an amazing product. Works like it's supposed to and does what it says it does. Would I recommend ? Of course.. it's worth every penny... if you can, i highly recommend getting your hands on this product...
SALLY M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Goes on smooth not sticky last a good amount of time great price for not being a department store makeup great pr8fe s9ld at walmart
Allie S.
How long does this last throughout the day?