BY CVS

PACK OF 2! Kills over 99% of germs & bacteria on surfaces. Germicidal UV-C light technology. Eliminates & prevents the spread of bacteria & germs. E. coli, salmonella, staphylococcus, pseudomonas & other harmful micro-organisms. UV light destroys the... see more...

ANDREA C.
Columbus, OH
These are great. I get a few of them every now and then. They are the perfect size to keep in my purse or in the car. I give them to my daughter to take to school and my husband to carry to work. He is a mechanic and touching things all day long.
Karley K.
Nottingham, PA
This works great for toothbrushes. It sterilizes very fast to make sure that no harmful bacteria lie on your toothbrush. After all, would you want to use a bacteria filled toothbrush? I would 100% recommend this to people.
Marquita S.
Richmond
I carry a sanitizing wand with me for health purposes, I'm a bit of a germaphobe so I like to keep my hands clean. Plus they are convenient and handy you can put one in your purse, or a gym bag. I like to restock on sanitizing wands as much as I can.
Breanna M.
New Creek, WV
I am a hand sanitizer freak! I always have hand sanitizer with me, and this seems to be the most convenient. I love bath and body scents, but the bottles sometimes open and leak out. With these, you don’t have to worry about it, and they are slim enough to fit in the smallest purse!
Anita T.
usa
Perfect to have for those times when you have to touch areas that have been touched by countless people. I keep it in my purse, it cleans and sanitizes handles, doors and knobs.
connie P.
Logan, OH
These pocket santizers are great for the car,your purse,or even guys put in pocket to keep hands germ free.it helps keep colds and flu down to.you should try it.
Haley B.
Rossville, GA
Love these! Took them with me on a trip and used them everywhere - airport, airplane, cab, you name it. Really comes in handy anywhere but especially places with recycled air!
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
I love these sanitizing wipes to go for my purse. Very convenient to have on hand anywhere. I also keep them in the car, the bathroom, the camper and my lunch bag.
Sarah G.
Like this color but it Chips really bad. It is easy to use and apply because it is thin. I bought this at ulta beauty store. It was on sale but usually pricey. I don’t think I would buy it again even thought the color is nice.

back