Pack of 2-Maybelline Total Temptation Washable Mascara, Blackest Black0.27 oz

Give in to Temptation! Build on bold volume to create irresistibly soft, separated, and fluffy lashes coat after coat. Features a creamy and whipped formula enriched with coconut extract.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pack of 2-Maybelline Total Temptation Washable Mascara, Blackest Black0.27 oz!
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Maybelline Total Temptation Washable Mascara, Blackest Black0.27 oz
Okay, so this is my new favorite mascara. I will say that I am def the kind of person that hops around with mascaras, but I have purchased this 3x in a row and that is a new record for me. I have long lashes and this really makes them look thicker and longer. The brush on it is simple and picks all my lashes up to give them a great look!
Review for: Maybelline Total Temptation Washable Mascara, Blackest Black0.27 oz
New favorite mascara at the moment! The packaging is so pretty, that’s what drew me to the actual product. The brush is thick and has a lot of bristles. It makes my eyelashes look so much thicker and longer! Highly recommend for a new affordable mascara
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Maybelline Total Temptation Washable Mascara, Blackest Black0.27 oz
This is now my go to basic mascara. No clumping or smudging and is completely buildable. It conditions really well and even has a pleasant smell. I will definitely be getting more!
Orlando
Review for: Pack of 4-Maybelline Total Temptation Washable Mascara, Blackest Black0.27 oz
This product makes my lashes super thick and long and adds a ton of volume to them. I love the container its in its super cute and the product really make my eyes pop. It was very cheap at the drugstore and I will definitely buy it again when I run out.
Sackville, NB
Review for: Maybelline Total Temptation Washable Mascara, Blackest Black0.27 oz
Best mascara. Thick wand that doesn’t get clumpy, leaves my eyelashes looking like I have extensions. Love this one. And not too expensive
Calgary, AB
Pack of 2-Maybelline Total Temptation Washable Mascara, Blackest Black0.27 oz uploaded by Jane S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Maybelline Total Temptation Washable Mascara, Blackest Black0.27 oz
No clumping, beautiful colour, washes off with easy but doesn't flake. A winning mascara for me! Would definitely purchase again.