MakeupMaybelline
Pack of 2-SuperStay Multi-Use Foundation Stick Makeup, Porcelain025 OZ

Whether you’re looking for a cream foundation or a contour foundation, this multitasking stick is a must-have essential that conceals, contours, highlights, and covers. Our 1st all-in-one foundation stick features a cream-to-matte foundation and a...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pack of 2-Maybelline SuperStay Multi-Use Foundation Stick Makeup, Porcelain0.25 OZ!
Tiffany T.
Laurel, MS
Review for: Maybelline SuperStay Multi-Use Foundation Stick Makeup, Porcelain0.25 OZ
Maybelline makes very nice foundations at very reasonable prices. I like their foundations more than ones that are high end.
Liesl S.
Savannah, GA
Pack of 2-Maybelline SuperStay Multi-Use Foundation Stick Makeup, Porcelain0.25 OZ uploaded by Liesl S.
Purchased at: CVS
Incredibly thick and a little hard to blend out with brushes. Great for travel due to being a stick foundation. Pack of 2-Maybelline SuperStay Multi-Use Foundation Stick Makeup, Porcelain0.25 OZ Sponge is the best way to blend out. Incredibly long lasting and would recommend. I do have dry skin so that may have affected it. I enjoyed it a lot.
Kandis F.
Spruce Grove, AB
I think this is more of a novelty item, to be honest, I didn't like the formula, I found it very cakey and the applicator isn't really that helpful in applying the foundation. This was really more trouble than it's worth.

Looking for your answer?