BeautyMaybelline
Pack of 2-New York The City Mini Eyeshadow Palette Makeup,Hi-Rise Sunset014 oz

Master your own NYC moment with Maybelline New York’s The City Mini Eyeshadow Palette! From Graffiti Pop and Concrete Runway to Rooftop Bronzes and Chill Brunch Neutrals, The City Eyeshadow Palette features expertly curated shades in a six color...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pack of 2-Maybelline New York The City Mini Eyeshadow Palette Makeup,Hi-Rise Sunset0.14 oz!
Monica S.
Newark, NJ
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love how pigmented the colors are , I only like the yellow and light brown, rest of the colors just aren’t my type
Maddie L.
Pack of 2-Maybelline New York The City Mini Eyeshadow Palette Makeup,Hi-Rise Sunset0.14 oz uploaded by Maddie L.
Purchased at: CVS
I love the neutral but sparkly colors in this palate, I use this all the time but my only complaint is that the eyeshadow breaks apart really easily and gets all over the place but otherwise it is a good palate
Alisha H.
Somerset, PA
Pack of 2-Maybelline New York The City Mini Eyeshadow Palette Makeup,Hi-Rise Sunset0.14 oz uploaded by Alisha H.
This has been my everyday palette. I just love ❤ the shades, it's very pigmented. It goes on nicely and lasts all day. Will be buying more of these palettes!
Alisha H.
Somerset, PA
This is the eye pallet I am currently using. It is a VERY nice pallet. This is the first time I tried this palllet and I love it. The colors are gorgeous it blends nicely and gleaning good. Seems to be very well pigmented. I will be purchasing again!
Lashelle L.
Nebraska
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love thus palette works great and a cream consistency easy to apply and use affordable no improvement needed
Natasha B.
Alamosa, CO
Love love love this eyeshadow it has intense and vibrant pigments that stay very well without using a primer! This palette when used entirely makes a very beautiful look and blends very well! Would definitely recommend to someone who loves to do eyeshadow looks!
Angela C.
Acworth, GA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
So on the back of this case is how you apply this on your eye and where each one can be used. You have 2 different ways to use it. There is nothing I would do to improve it cause the colors speak for themselves. I would recommend using this product daily.
TERIKA I.
Waldorf, MD
Pack of 2-Maybelline New York The City Mini Eyeshadow Palette Makeup,Hi-Rise Sunset0.14 oz uploaded by TERIKA I.
Purchased at: CVS
Nude me, this product is super affordable super pigmented and last all day. I would definitely recommend you try out one of these mini pallets for your kit. If nude is your thing this is definitely the pallet for you.
Jaycee A.
Douglas, GA
Pack of 2-Maybelline New York The City Mini Eyeshadow Palette Makeup,Hi-Rise Sunset0.14 oz uploaded by Jaycee A.
I have rooftop bronzes. I love it, the colors are so shiny and super pigmented. I never find good eyeshadow with a shimmer that keeps its shimmer and this does for me!
Keren  A.
Crowley, LA
1,490 reviews
This pallet is beautiful I am able to create a full face using this pallet with these shades. It is also pigmented with a little fall out but I dont mind it. I still make it works for me.

Looking for your answer?