BY MAYBELLINE

Master Intensity- creates dramatic eyes with rich chromatic color payoff. Master Delivery- applies corner to corner with a skip-proof, creamy glide. Master Wear- waterproof,smudge resistant,wears all day. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ana Z.
Ana Z.
Amo esta línea de máster drama porque son muy pigmentados y fáciles de trabajar, no se corren, no manchan y durán todo el día, se pueden comparar con las mejores marcas, un punto a favor es que son económicos.

I love this line of master drama because they are very pigmented and easy to work, they do not run, they do not stain and they last all day, they can be compared to the best brands, a plus point is that they are economic.
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Awesome eyeliner! To me, eyeliner is an essential makeup item. This eyeliner is super affordable and gives great results. I'm someone that likes for eyeliner to be thick, matte, and DARK. If you're the same, this eyeliner is perfect. I wear eyeliner daily and couldn't survive without this product
angela t.
angela t.
Groesbeck, TX
Goes on easy with no tugging. Tip is precise and works well with watery eyes. Wish it did come in more colors. my eye color is hazel  and i think this is pretty long lasting when youuse a setting spray,i would  buy this again though if my store stocks  on this again.
Heyde M.
Heyde M.
I love these eyeliners! I usually purchase the black one, it stays on for a long time and it'll come out easily with makeup remover. My skin is usually irritated easily but I haven't had a problem with these.. I recommend it to everyone!
Harley B.
Harley B.
conneaut lake
I use this daily. The only one I'll ever use. It has great value and not pricey at all. My eye color is brown and it makes my eyes pop. The only improvement I would say would be a little bit of a thinner brush for application!
Richeny M.
Richeny M.
Carrollton
Honestly amazing! I have no words to describe what these do to my lashes. Obviously you can't see them on the review but I have extremely short lashes and then lengthened and thickened them. Keeping them totally 100% natural looking. I would highly recommend this.
Torie H.
Torie H.
This is a decent eyeliner. Not my favorite but one I have used and will likely use again if needed. It is easy to apply. I enjoy other maybeline eyeliners however. This will work in a pinch.
Melisa P.
Melisa P.
Brockton, MA
Even though I am not a big big fan of eyeliner, this one is really good and looks so good on me that now I think I've always love it and just never found one that really goes with me
Maria B.
Maria B.
Hampton
My all time favorite go to liner. It's not often I wear make up but when I do this liner is the one I go to the lines it makes are beautiful. It goes on very smooth and doesn't smudge.
I really liked this eyeliner. It was the one i went to most often and then i lost it and bought another one. Theat one was not as easy to go on as the first one so i have since changed liners.