MakeupCOVERGIRL
Pack of 2-truNaked Eye Shadow Nudes 805 023 oz

Pack of 2-CoverGirl truNaked Eye Shadow Nudes 805 0.23 oz

Get buildable eye color with COVERGIRL Eye Enhancers Eye Shadow. The double-ended applicators have soft sponge tips that help to make shadow application easy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pack of 2-CoverGirl truNaked Eye Shadow Nudes 805 0.23 oz!
Candice M.
Pack of 2-CoverGirl truNaked Eye Shadow Nudes 805 0.23 oz uploaded by Candice M.
Review for: CoverGirl truNaked Eye Shadow Nudes 805 0.23 oz
This was my first pallette of eyeshadow ever. And I was very helpful for beginners. It isn't very pigmented compared to the one they came out with recently.
Jessica R.
Catlettsburg, KY
Review for: CoverGirl truNaked Eye Shadow Nudes 805 0.23 oz
First things first this is a very good nude eye shadow palette. It does have a little fall out but I’m ok with that as long as there is pigment which this has. Second thing I found that this blended like a dream. For a drug store palette this is definitely amazing and worth it but I mean it’s affordable so no worries there. #affordable #covergirl #love
Dana S.
Columbia, SC
Review for: CoverGirl truNaked Eye Shadow Nudes 805 0.23 oz
Perfect selection of shades for a varity of soft, neutral looks. With this pallet, you can easily go from a daytime look to an evening look with little effort. Classy, stylish, and afforable. The only drawback is that the trays could be a little larger
Megan R.
Pack of 2-CoverGirl truNaked Eye Shadow Nudes 805 0.23 oz uploaded by Megan R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: CoverGirl truNaked Eye Shadow Nudes 805 0.23 oz
This pallet is so beautiful for a natural light look they are so soft and wear very nicely. I'm so glad I have this pallet!😍
Breanne R.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Review for: Pack of 4-CoverGirl truNaked Eye Shadow Nudes 805 0.23 oz
Every day user for this! I can do a super smokey eye or a simple every day look with this!!! The shadows go on SUPER smooth and blend every effortlessly!!! Very well priced too. Its comparable to some of the more expensive top brands out there. Minimum fall out which is another plus!
Benildi R.
Midlothian, TX
Pack of 2-CoverGirl truNaked Eye Shadow Nudes 805 0.23 oz uploaded by Benildi R.
Review for: CoverGirl truNaked Eye Shadow Nudes 805 0.23 oz
I absolutely love this palette. It lasts all day! I also sometimes use the highlight shadow on my cheekbone and I get so many compliments. It’s also small enough to fit in a purse to travel with. Super convenient! I have also used the darkest shadow on my brow and works great.
Carol A.
Auburn, AL
Review for: CoverGirl truNaked Eye Shadow Nudes 805 0.23 oz
This is a great everyday or night palette with a variety of nude shades. For months I've been on the hunt for the perfect affordable nude palette and this one takes the prize. The matte shades blend so easily and feel so soft and luxurious. Will be repurchasing.
Heather Z.
CastleRock
Pack of 2-CoverGirl truNaked Eye Shadow Nudes 805 0.23 oz uploaded by Heather Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: CoverGirl truNaked Eye Shadow Nudes 805 0.23 oz
I love this eyeshadow. I have brown eyes and I feel like it compliments my eyes and skin tone very well. It’s easy to blend and it lasts a long time. There are many different shade options! I own the smoky eye palette from covergirl trunaked, too
Amanda M.
Mission Viejo, CA
Pack of 2-CoverGirl truNaked Eye Shadow Nudes 805 0.23 oz uploaded by Amanda M.
An inexpensive eye shadow palette with beautiful shades, but wish the product lasted longer. I have applied with a primer, but find it begins to fade by the end of the work day. The glittery shades are my favorite and seem to shine the most. A great palette if you’re in need of something simple. I like the ideas on the back for which shades to use for different looks. I might try out the more pigmented colors in the future!
Stacy L.
Sicklerville, NJ
Review for: Pack of 3-CoverGirl truNaked Eye Shadow Nudes 805 0.23 oz
This is such a great palette and such a bargain. The colors are neutral which I love. They blend easily and are so creamy. Run out and buy this now!

Looking for your answer?