Groceryolla beauty supply inc.

by olla beauty supply inc.

This Complete Softening Set from SheaMoisture, includes Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Grow & Restore Leave-In Conditioner with Shea Butter, Peppermint and Keratin, and Head-To-Toe Nourishing Hydration 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. Fortified with select organic shea butter and natural ingredients like apple cider vinegar, this leave-in conditioner nourishes, and hydrates split ends of dry, damaged, over-processed hair. It thus promotes elasticity and prevents breakage for worry-free detangling. Softy, shiny curls you can run your fingers through. To fully hydrate and restore vitality of skin and hair, set also includes 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil enriched with antioxidants, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. Natural triglycerides help retain moisture and keep skin smooth to the touch. Maven Gifts provides you with only the most durable and well-designed items. You can always rest assured that your items will come as expected, featuring high quality construction and well detailed designs. We take pride in our items and selection for you. This package includes (1) Pack of 2 15 Oz Shea Moisture Head to Toe Nourishing Hydration 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.

NOURISH AND HYDRATE - This Complete Softening Set from SheaMoisture, includes Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Grow & Restore Leave-In Conditioner with Shea Butter, Peppermint and Keratin, and Head-To-Toe Nourishing Hydration 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.; PREVENTS BREAKAGE - Fortified with select organic shea butter and natural ingredients like apple cider vinegar, this leave-in conditioner nourishes, and hydrates split ends of dry, damaged, over-processed hair. It thus promotes elasticity and prevents breakage for worry-free detangling.; THE RESULT - Softy, shiny curls you can run your fingers through. To fully hydrate and restore vitality of skin and hair, set also includes 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil enriched with antioxidants, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. Natural triglycerides help retain moisture and keep skin smooth to the touch.; EXCELLENT QUALITY - Maven Gifts provides you with only the most durable and well-designed items. You can always rest assured that your items will come as expected, featuring high quality construction and well detailed designs. We take pride in our items and selection for you.; PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS - This package includes (1) Pack of 2 15 Oz Shea Moisture Head to Toe Nourishing Hydration 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pack of 2 15 Oz Shea Moisture Head to Toe Nourishing Hydration 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Bundled by Maven Gifts!
Beverly W.
Blountville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
This is th greatest product! I use it on my hair, about once monthly over night to help with dry curly hair, damaging from styling everyday, split ends too! It’s also great for dry skin on your body! It’s great for other things too! I use it on leather, interior in my vehicle. I always keep this handy in my home! It’s a bit pricey, but so well worth it!

Looking for your answer?