(Pack of 15 Pairs) Eylure Naturalites #020 False Eyelashes, Black Multi-Pack uploaded by Latanya W.

BY EYLURE

Eylure Naturalites strip lashes enhance the natural beauty of your eyes. Suitable for all eye shapes, they are ideal for regular wear or a special occasion. Application and care instructions enclosed. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Great value for money I love this naturalites range of lashes, they are especially good for a glamorous day look that you don't want to look "too obvious". The lash band is really comfortable, and the rounded shape makes sure they don't ping off on the sides easily like some other brands." in 8 reviews
  • "super lightweight and wispy they have great length and look best with some mascara on top. super affordable and great to add into your professional makeup kit" in 3 reviews
  • "As a first time false lasher, I wanted to buy an inexpensive, easy to use set that I could test out. I really enjoyed this product and found that the “natural” look advertised was true! The included glue and tweezers were very helpful" in 3 reviews
Melany K.
Redding, CA
These look so natural when I put them on. To me I can see a big difference in my eye shape and eyelash volume, but when I ask other people they can’t tell at all. The lashes are so light, I forget they are on sometimes throughout the day. I only wear them for occasions. I can reuse them up to 5 times. I don’t like the glue it comes with, the inner corners of the eyelashes starts to come off in less than an hr. Or maybe it does that because the falsies aren’t flexible enough to hold. I use duo eyelash glue. It’s a stronger eyelash glue.
Marie P.
Maryville, TN
One of the best eyelash purchases I’ve made!! These lashes are perfect for amping up literally any look - glam or casual. They’re a little more expensive than KISS lashes, but they provide great quality and are well worth the price.
Emma R.
Presto, PA
Very natural and beautiful, although the glue does not always work as well as duo glue. I love buying these lashes they are the perfect fit for my eyes, I rarely have to cut them and they come in so many other beautiful lengths
Enily
These lashes are very natural hence the name. They are a little too natural though. I don’t notice any added length or volume, so they are kind of pointless in applying in my opinion. I would not recommend this style, but eyelure is a nice, affordable lash brand.
Rafa L.
Kennesaw, GA
I love false lashes! Those days that you don’t feel like wearing a lot of makeup and just wanna have a health look, I wear false lashes. And those by eylure are just amazing! If you take good care of it you can use it many many times!
Sydney M.
Boston
I used these lashes for a performance and they did the job. I don’t think they are exceptional by any means. If you’re looking for a natural sort of lash this works. I did feel like they were very flimsy and I will not buy again.
Jordan W.
These lashes are ok. Nothing too fancy compared to ardell. I did like the tiny band on these. I'm not a pro at lashes but I found these to be nicely curved to the eye shape! I think for the price though ardell is just as good.
Daresha P.
These lashes are just as amazing as the ardell lashes and they last a long time as well. I don’t think they are as easy to apply as the ardell but I do like them. They are very natural looking and give a good pay off.
tira r.
Warsaw
GREAT!! i love it so much they work great, come off great, and can reuse them! i use them everyday & they’re my go-to. i’ve used them multiple times, will buy again! it is way better than any other brand. i 10/10 recommend.
Chelsea V.
Rochester
Good value if you like this style of lash. They are more on the natural side, which I enjoy for an everyday look. Band is pretty thin, so they fit comfortably on the lid. Overall, I would recommend.