Pack of 12 Refill Inserts Closet Renewables for Use in Any Febreze Closet Renewables Organizer

BY FEBREZE

Extra Strength Freshness Inserts Minimizes stale, musty odors to keep closets organized and fresh. Febreze closet renewables bring the power of Febreze to your closet. Ever notice how sometimes even clean clothes in the closet can start to smell stale... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kimmy J.
Lansing
Leave this in a closet or a few down in the basement and you won't a smell anything but the sheets you add. I think this is worth it for any house. I get compliments when I show friend's, they smell the blanket's and giggle when they smell the product on them. You should try these and see if it helps or something you just like the smell in your closet.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I hate these things! I bought one and put it in my closet and overnight I got up and opened my closet and it smelled so bad!!! I will never be buying these again. Literally had to re wash everything in my closet because it smelled so bad!:(
mary C.
Anchorage
this product is amazing! I hated how our  coat closer was always smelling a little musty from jackets that had been used outside.  picked up a pack of these, and now the coat closer  (and the coats) smell fresher!!
member-53f54
I personally don't really like this product and I probably won't purchase it again! Especially since I don't need them!!
jenny m.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These smell so amazing I love the way they keep their fresh scent I hope they come out with more of a variety of scents
Abbie F.
Wallaceburg
Smells great love this so much this have this in my closet from a year ago and it still smells amazing omg love this