PACK OF 12 - Hask Bamboo Oil Strengthening Deep Conditioner Packet, 1.75 Oz

by Hask

PACK OF 12 - Hask Bamboo Oil Strengthening Deep Conditioner Packet, 1.75 Oz

Reinforces And Nourishes Hair.; Helps Improve Flexibility.; For All Hair Types.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PACK OF 12 - Hask Bamboo Oil Strengthening Deep Conditioner Packet, 1.75 Oz!
Brainerd, MN
Purchased at: Target
If you’re looking for a deep conditioner that corrects frizz and smells amazing, then this is your saving grace. I bought the single packet from target just to try it out and i fell in love. it leaves your hair so soft and it is safe on color treated hair! I love the hair brand Hask and i plan on using this treatment whenever my hair needs a little extra boost.
Littlestown, PA
My hair feels so silky and soft after using this product. One packet lasts more than one use. I am able to get 2-3 uses out of one packet.

Looking for your answer?