PACK OF 12 - Capri Sun Splash Cooler Fruit Juice Drink Blend, 10 count, 60 Fl Oz

BY CAPRI-SUN

You Asked. We Listened.You wanted us to remove high fructose corn syrup, so we did. And you know what? We've also never had any artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. See for yourself with our clear-bottom pouch. This product 13g sugar; leading... see more...

Haley o.
Red Bay, AL
The kids love this. Even during lunch 🥗 I love how they have different flavors and I have 6 boxes for $5 at Walmart. I wish they come in bigger cups like to go cups. I like them and recommend them for everyone.
Shannon K.
Harrison twp , MI
I’m very pleased with This juice. My kids take them to school every single day in their lunch box. All of the flavors are very good. Are usually purchase a multi pack at Costco and my kids love every single flavor.
Viviana G.
Holyoke, CO
I love caprisun and I used to drink it all the time when I was a little kid. Now I give it to my daughter since we’re teaching her how to use a straw and caprisun is an exception.
Melissa O.
Euclid, OH
My daughter loves this juice! It's pretty cheap too and the 12 pack lasts her 6 days. This is the only flavor she really likes though. So hopefully they don't ever discontinue it!
Lisa S.
Redding, CA
I get Capri-Sun Tropical Punch for my sons lunchs. Super conivent for his school lunch. I usually pick up at food maxx for approx 8 that is a 4pack of box's of 12
Denique R.
Ludowici , GA
This juice is great, it has good flavor, it quiches your thirst, and it’s perfect for on the go. Whether your an adult or a child this juice is great! And this 12 pack is a prefect supply for either your household goods or a get together.
Katelin R.
Vergennes, IL
My boyfriend loves these! He has me buy them every time we go grocery shopping! They are super cheap, easy to pack in a lunch bag or in a cooler, and very very yummy! Highly recommended! Go get you some cheap healthy juices!!
Marah C.
Madison , KS
Purchased at: Walmart
I have loved these ever since I was little and even now I still enjoy them. I buy them for my son and he loves them, they’re so convenient to take places with snacks. I just love them. I highly recommend it to anyone!
Courtney S.
Every Capri sun is delicious. Minus the Organic ones because they’re weird to me. But seriously, I say I get them for my kids, but who am I kidding? My kids are babies and they’re not drinking these yet. They’re for me
Nancy O.
Orange Cove, CA
I love these for a very long time ! They have a great flavor always the only one i do dislike is cherry flavor but other then that there great ! They are not expensive at all super affordable

Amazon