GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealLucky Charms
PACK OF 10 - Gluten Free Cereal with Mixed-Up Marshmallows 205 oz Box

Lucky Charms. This product is made using frosted toasted oat cereal with marshmallows. Contains 11g whole grains. A whole grain food which is made by using all three parts of the grain. All General Mills Big G Cereals contain more whole grain than any other single ingredient. Free from gluten.

Family size.; Frosted toasted oat cereal with marshmallows.; 3 New rainbows!.; Per 3/4 cup serving - 110 Calories.; Gluten free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PACK OF 10 - Lucky Charms Gluten Free Cereal with Mixed-Up Marshmallows 20.5 oz Box!
Pamela K.
Best cereal ever. Yes it is full of sugar but sometimes you just need a bowl for breakfast. The little cups last without going stale. I just have to remember not to eat them all the time.
William H.
Davison, MI
My kids absolutely love lucky charms I just wish they would like the actual cereal as much as they like the marshmallows!
riri 2.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product so much!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna buy more soon.ive finally found a reason to live in this horrible world
Skylier R.
Heber Springs
Purchased at: Walmart
great i loved it and it works great and is really nice.everyone should try this product and leave a review
Christy E.
Morrisville, NC
Purchased at: Target
I love these variety packs so much! They are perfect for my family on the go! We can grab a box and still have breakfast even if we are running late!!
Amanda P.
Bremen
Purchased at: Kroger
My girls love to eat these they like the marshmallows of course the best. They like it for a snack or meal.
Elizabeth T.
West Palm Bch, FL
Lucky charms are a staple In my house for breakfast. They are great in the morning or great for a midnight snack. The marshmallow are super cute and delicious! 10/10 recommend!

Looking for your answer?