BeautyFragranceGucci
(pack 4) Bamboo Perfume By Eau De Toilette Spray25 oz

(pack 4) Gucci Bamboo Perfume By Gucci Eau De Toilette Spray2.5 oz

Gucci Bamboo Perfume by Gucci, Step out of the house feeling fantastic when you wear gucci bamboo for women from the storied house of gucci. Created in 2015, bamboo mingles floral notes of casablanca lily and orange blossom with bergamot and exotic...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (pack 4) Gucci Bamboo Perfume By Gucci Eau De Toilette Spray2.5 oz!
Angel J.
Davie, FL
This is again one of my favorite perfumes. I smelled it in Dillards and I had to buy it.. This smell lasts all day and it true to its sent.
Agata T.
Vilnius
(pack 4) Gucci Bamboo Perfume By Gucci Eau De Toilette Spray2.5 oz uploaded by Agata T.
I’ve purchased big size of the perfume which would be a perfect fit for summer. This what I though before buying unfortunately the scent doesn’t last long.by the time I leave home it barely noticeable so always having with me before the meetings.

Looking for your answer?