BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

LOREAL VOLUMINOUS MASCARA #335 CARBON BLACK see more...

Buy on Amazon
Diana C.
South Carolina
This mascara give great length to my lashes. I love how full and bold my lashes look after applying about 2 coats. It comes off very easy when swimming or in water and I am not a big fan. I wish it held on a little better. I recommend trying this product though!
Grace B.
Lexington, KY
I would not purchase this mascara nor suggest it to anyone. Not only did it have major fall out on my under eye throughout the day, it also dried up so quickly. I had seen a lot of bloggers/influencers plugging this product, and thought I’d give it a try. Never again!
Carrie W.
Remsen, IA
Very affordable and makes your lashes look very black and full. However it doesn't do much for the length at all. It can also be a little messy on the lower lash line.
Jamie B.
Binghamton, NY
This is my favorite drug store mascara, by far. The trick with this one is to hold it in your cleavage or armpit to warm up the product so it applies smoothly to your lashes. Wiggle the brush at the base of the lashes to achieve a more curled look.
Jasmine W.
Austin, TX
While I do love this mascara, it tends to apply heavily if I don’t have a light hand. It does flake a little but it’s bearable and easy to clean up once dry. When I do apply it perfectly, it’s right up there with higher end mascaras.
Laken R.
Eutawville , SC
My favorite drug store mascara! I own like 4 or 5 tubes of this. I have one on me at all times! I’ll always go back to this mascara
Daphne’s G.
This mascara gives volume for days! I love it because it’s so good on all types of lashes and it really gives length!
Sara K.
Naugatuck, CT
My favorite mascara. It adds length and volume which makes my eyelashes look fuller! It’s the only mascara I’ll buy
Sue P.
Doylestown, PA
Supr long, super volume, very reasonable. I like it better than some pricey department store brands. This is a yes@
Katerina ❤.
It’s a really good mascara it leaves your lashes looking long and full only downside is it’s a little clumpy