BY COVERGIRL

(Pack 3) Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick, Captivate, 230 0.12-ounce see more...

Buy on Amazon
Keiko P.
N Billerica, MA
I like this product. It is easy to put on and looks great. I got this product from Amazon. It wasn’t very expensive which was great, I think it has great value. The packaging was average, kind of what you would expect. Would buy this again if I needed more.
shelby P.
I don't have much to say about this lipstick it's very moisturizing on the lips and it's easy to apply and it doesn't dry up and to me it's kind of like a lot of the lipsticks that I already have
Crystal S.
Was a good neutral, nude tone. Wears pretty well, long lasting but caked up a little on me. Though, I do believe it was due to slightly chapped lips and not the actual formula.
Vanessa H.
I really loved this lipstick. This formula was very nice and it went on very easily. The packaging wasn't that good but for the quality, it was perfect.
eileen e.
So orange is starting to look really good on me well at least now I know I can rock the color orange and the lips stick was really easy to apply
Angela R.
Carrollton, OH
This lipstick looks very good. It's a good value to I always like packs of anything multiple. I think you will like it too.
Erica R.
Owensboro , KY
Nice creamy feel. Looks nice on and doesn’t feather too much. Nice over mattes to give that extra boost of hydration.
Rinalyn B.
Vibrant color and long lasting effect. I have oily skin but these babies stay up to night. Totally recommending
Danya H.
This makeup product and brand are amazing!!!! Love the pigmentation, the easy application and the package!!!
Aranxa D.
Its affordable, a very cool color and i love it, covergils is always a fun choice to choose lipsticktcs